Tamagotchi New Years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchiluna

Reaction score
Hi! I'm the author of The Tamagotchi New Years. I wanted to know if anyone read it or wanted to respond to it. Please post!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NO idea what ppl thought! :)

i love ur story and i think u should continue it every holiday!! im a big fan of almost all of the tamagotchi fan fiction stories i have read (more than 10 stories with at least 5 chapters each!)

YOURS IS ONE OF THEM!....well soon

Sincerely Signed,

:angry: ino yamanaka :eek:

i love ur story and i think u should continue it every holiday!!  im a big fan of almost all of the tamagotchi fan fiction stories i have read (more than 10 stories with at least 5 chapters each!) 

YOURS IS ONE OF THEM!....well soon

Sincerely Signed,

:D ino yamanaka :(
Sory I am putting this on your thread Mametchiluna, but did u read my story, ino ya manaca? It was the tamaeater.

You had a really good story! I only had one little problem... but it was really good. I think you should keep writing. ;) I can tell you what I didnt like by message, if you want, but it was good. :D

It's actully kind of stupid, but all my english teachers (and i agree) say NEVER to end a story with like,

"Then I woke up"

or

"She'll never know"... it can be good sometimes, I guess, but other times it just leaves the person feeling like they kind of got ripped off, ya know? Other than that, you had an AMAZING story and you should definatley keep writing, you are good at it!

:p

Latest posts

Back