Tamagotchi news report on Good Morning America!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that boy should turn the sound off but so sad mimitchi is wat i wanted in my V3

:)

Well, I do believe that there was a very good reason this boy was kicked out of church. As cute or as fun as Tamagotchi's may be, places such as churches should prohibit such toys. You are not there to play with toys, you are there to mantain your faith. It would be more understandable if the boy did not realize that his toy was unpaused, and he did not realize that it was going to beep out loud. Anyhow, there is still no excuse to have a toy in such a condition. :angry:

But, if the boy was playing with his toy at the time, a more harsh punishment should have been held. If the boy simply cannot sit all the way through church without playing on his tamagotchi, then he should not go to church at all.

Love, Jussy :)

I woulden't bring stuff like that to church because it is realy risky.If you I brang one I would of put the sound off and paused it.That realy is bad though...

Wow. That's pretty funny! Any way you could get a video of Good Morning America when they were saying that? :angry:

ugh that is rediculous.

the church should have given the kid a break. its just a toy. it wasnt liek he was doing anything bad.

wen the tamagotchi connections first came out i was in 5th grade and braught them to school all the time. they beeped alot and teachers would only tell me and my friends to put the little "egg things" away. jeez, poor kid, just a toy.

I"m calling shenannigains here. I've gone to church all my life and never once was anyone kicked out. And, seeing as it was probably a little kid, we've always had little kids with books, toys, and even game boys (with the volume turned down) at church. Little kids don't have enough attention span to pay attention to a sermon. It's why you bring something with them to entertain them. So yeah, unless there's proof, then I'm not gonna belive this.

I also agree that I seriously doubt that GMA would bother with telling the exact character that the tamagotchi had evolved into, even if this story is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back