tamagotchi ocean questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokittyangel

Reaction score
(i used to be whisperofaghost but thought i needed a change)

anyway, i just recently aquired a Tamagotchi Ocean. does anyone who have one find that they are extremely hard to keep alive? mine makes it to 2 days and then dies. it could be that it's because they need a lot of attention and i can't give it as much attention as i want to when i'm at work.

also, when i play the game with my Tamagotchi Ocean a few times in a row, the water gets really dirty. does anyone know why this happens?

The Tamagotchi Ocean is the hardest Tamagotchi made by BanDai. They are extreemly hard. Most people have trubble getting it past the "jellyfish" stage.

To answer your 2nd question, here is a quote from the site mentioned below:

If your Ocean only has one full heart left on Happy and you loose the game, it seems the water will get all dirty. For every game you loose while it's in the condition it will keep doing this. So you must flush the screen 4 times and then continue the game, in hopes of winning. If you keep loosing the same cycle will keep going over and over. I suggest playing until you finally win a few games, then flush the screen. The screen will not be black while playing the game.
I haven't actually quite figured this one out. But Loosing 0vs5 in the game gave me 3 black skulls! It must be related. User beware of loosing the game!

Okay, I think I've finally figured this out. I tell ya, BanDai sure doesn't help by leaving certain things out of the instruction booklet. What happens is when I am playing the game and looking into these differant treasure chests, every once in a while an Octopus is hiding in one of them. When I select that chest, he comes out and squirts the screen with 'ink' and that's why all the skulls go black, the water is dirty.. and because of this all the happy hearts empty as well. I guess the Octopus scared Ocean? I don't know, but that's whats going on here! Finally it makes sense to me!

The iritating part about this game is, when you are done playing with Ocean and your Ocean is acting happy/sad at the end of the game, you can't stop the game! You have to wait untill another one starts before the cancell button will work!
You can find alot about the Tamagotchi Ocean https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tocean.htm <---> there.

Last edited by a moderator:
*grins* i'm glad you asked.

i can't use ebay as i dont have a credit card or paypal or anythihng. i do have a livejournal and i periodically make entries asking if people have tamagotchis they dont use and that if they send me them ill send them presents. one girl sent me THREE of the old tamagotchis! another one sent me the american ocean which is in my avatar, and another one is sending me her old angel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back