Tamagotchi Ocean Tips? :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
Hello, I have just purchased a Tamagotchi Ocean in Japanese for £33.($52) I though this as a good deal and after looking for one for a while, I decided to snatch it up. I have never had one before and would like to know if there is any tips to getting a good care character? I have read that they are hard to look after :)

One thing that will help... Have the sound on. Then you can hear if its in danger or needs something. If you get to an adult, congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the same problem at the moment, even with all the right care and not missing anything it still dies :(

Haven't made it passed child stage yet.

Think they empty a heart every 5 minutes or so :eek:

I hear they are quite ridiculous in the amount of care they need. From what I've read, a lot of patience is needed.

Try to avoid ice cream to fill happy hearts.

If you get "inked" during the game, don't bother clearing the screen with the flush icon, just try to continue the game with the screen being black.

Having to use a lot of medicine or disciplining a lot is usually a precursor to a premature demise but it's not a guarantee so don't jump the gun and reset it.

Pause it (by going to the time set screen) when you can't consistently be watching your ocean.

Ah didn't know you better not feed it icecream. I always did after getting inkted :p

Will try again with those tips! Thanks.

I have heard they need a ton of care too. Too get good care, you should... um... never take your eyes off it. Stop everything, and watch it all day. xD It's a good tama for the summer.

Even when you watch it ALL the time they die :p

Mine died when I was literally watching the screen after feeding and playing with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back