Tamagotchi Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
There was a conversation in chat last weekend about the Ocean, but it never got finished. I did read thru this topic by jappyx and got a lot of good info from there and from OsuMesu21. My question is this; I know the Ocean knows if you change the time, but does it also know when it has been paused? Pausing seems to be the only "saving grace" with it. Does pausing affect it? (other than slowing growth of course)

KM

Good question... I've had to pause mine and change the time because of school... it is now six years old and still in the jelly fish stage..

Hi, ocean doesn't seem to know it's been paused as long as the time isn't changed, i've had an ocean tama goin for several weeks now but as far as it's concerned its only lived a couple of days, still a jelly fish, since I don't have much time! I usually just let its clock run on whatever time, its never the proper time, and pause it most of the time, when it goes to sleep you can safely set the clock to a minute before it wakes up to carry on, i've never had a problem this way. Just don't rely on it for time keeping!

Hope that helps

Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back