tamagotchi of your dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umino, definitely. You guys who want Angelgotchi and Color and iD, I can send you links to sites where you can buy those ;) I recently ordered a $30 (NZD) Angelgotchi from eBay. The seller who sold me that ships worldwide, so you'd have no problem!

If you want Umino, just search "tamagotchi ocean umino" on eBay and it will come up with them. :( I wish my parents were letting me buy one...now I have to wait till my 13th b-day! Aaaargh!

The tamagotchi of my dreams? I guess I would say the Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, iD Lovely Melody, and I guess the Osumesu. Unfortunately I can't get them because my parents wouldn't pay for anything online that isn't related to school, which is therefore called "uneccesary" in their minds. :p

I want a Santaclautchi, Restaurant, Ocean (US version), and Devilgotchi so bad. I highly doubt I will ever be able to get any of them though, lol.

Im turning 15 this june and i want a tamagotchi restaurant as my present.

i really want to have it and even if im turning 15, im not ashamed to tell my parents that i really want this tamagotchi and i can do anything just to have it.
heh thats fun to think about *thinks about an all tama birthday* I feel warm :)

But rlly, the american ocean!

I really want a tamagotchi color and a santaclautch. (PS wat is a tamagotchi restaurant??!!!) :furawatchi:

I really want a tamagotchi color and a santaclautch. (PS wat is a tamagotchi restaurant??!!!) :furawatchi:
It is quite rare.

Restaurant.gif

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I too want it, but the price is... How should i put this. HIGHLY expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want is a Tamagotchi Angel. I missed out on them back when they first came out. By the time I decided I wanted a Tama they had all been discontinued and were on clearance. I bought several regular Tamas but the Angels were all gone.

Well I love my IDL, I would say thats it right there.... Oooh Restaruant... Spiffy. I don't have any Japanese Connections to work with it. First time I saw one actually.....

I wouldn't mind having more Color Tamas though.

Well I personally just ordered two of my dream tamas, the +Color and the ID L. But I would very much like a regular ID. Also on my to get list are an Angel, an Ocean, and any of the Japanese connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back