Tamagotchi On not Growing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi On has been a child for about a week now and isnt growing. I had a similar issue on start up stuck as a baby for 7 hours before resetting. I have had to mess with the clock to put the tama to bed while Im at work and think this might have disturbed the growth? Any advice on how to get it to grow?

My Tamagotchi On has been a child for about a week now and isnt growing. I had a similar issue on start up stuck as a baby for 7 hours before resetting. I have had to mess with the clock to put the tama to bed while Im at work and think this might have disturbed the growth? Any advice on how to get it to grow?
It could be because of you messing with the time, but the weird thing is your tama has been a child for a week they only take 24 hours to grow up!  :huh:

Not sure if this is going to work for you or not but can you try and change the batteries, use a different brand than the one you’re using now and tell us what happens  ^_^

Have you sent them to their parents house or the tama hotel? I know that it was an infamous glitch on the Meets, so maybe it carried over to the On? If not, I'm not sure what could be causing this to happen.

I ended up resetting, trying one more time if it gets stuck again Im sending it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back