Tamagotchi- on your cell phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince730

Reaction score
I have found an interesting bit of info. On the tamgotchi website when you click to go to the area where you can get stuff for your call phone, I noticed you can buy a tamagotchi pet that is on your call phone and you play with it the same way as your real one, but its on your call phone. If you have the right carrier, you can buy it and "add another tama to your collection" Its really cool!

I have the cell phone game. It's an interpretation of the P1s with the old dot graphics or hand-drawn cartoon style graphics. The user gets to pick.

There is also a soccer version, which was limited to a European release IIRC. The game to raise the happiness meter is different and the hand-drawn graphics feature soccer gear. My avatar is a sprite from the soccer version.

Japan got a cell phone game, too. It has P1, P2, Angel, Devil, Garden, and Santa Tamas available, with mini-games available as well. There seem to be only the old dot graphics in the Japanese version, but I would jump at the chance to raise an Angelgotchi on my cell phone.

its sounds lotsa fun but do you get it on your real cellphone or the tamagotchi cellphone. its the phone where you get the code so your tama can call its parents.

WHICH ONE!!!!!

its sounds lotsa fun but do you get it on your real cellphone or the tamagotchi cellphone. its the phone where you get the code so your tama can call its parents.
WHICH ONE!!!!!
:angry: :D On the cellphone you calll people with. (Real one.) X)

Holy cow guys, I just got the biggest news reguarding Tamagotchi and cell phones!

Tamagotchi Angel, aka Angelgotchi, is now available for cell phones!

Here's proof... Click here, and you can see Tamagotchi Angel listed as one of the four games on this page.

The site is T-Mobile's official site, BTW.

I have the game myself, and there's no pixel graphics option sadly. You can only use the updated graphics, but boy... are they cute. They even kept the Cactus Angel / Sabotenshi and Lucky Unchi-Kun characters from the Japanese version, but no sign of Debirutchi yet.

Holy cow guys, I just got the biggest news reguarding Tamagotchi and cell phones!
Tamagotchi Angel, aka Angelgotchi, is now available for cell phones!

Here's proof... Click here, and you can see Tamagotchi Angel listed as one of the four games on this page.

The site is T-Mobile's official site, BTW.

I have the game myself, and there's no pixel graphics option sadly. You can only use the updated graphics, but boy... are they cute. They even kept the Cactus Angel / Sabotenshi and Lucky Unchi-Kun characters from the Japanese version, but no sign of Debirutchi yet.
That's cool. Is it worth the money?

It most certainly is worth the money, considering how much the original Angels go for on eBay.

Debirutchi is in as well, with the translated name of Deviltchi, so it looks like they based this off the Japanese version. :D If they release all of the other Japanese Tamas for US/European cells, it would be pretty cool.

I didn't mean that as Deviltchi being one of the cell phone games. I meant that Deviltchi was in the Tamagotchi Angel cell phone game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back