Tamagotchi Organization

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahara

Reaction score
Hello tama family!

I just recently moved to a new place and brought with my (much larger than I ever thought it would be) tama collection! I currently organize them with plastic drawer bins but wanted to upgrade to something new.

I have seen YouTube collection tour videos and seen people use acrylic risers to display their tamagotchi collection.

I was curious, how do you organize your tamagotchi collection? Any cool ideas or thoughts? Pictures would be appreciated! I’m definitely looking for some organization inspiration! Thank you guys so much!:babytchi2:

Acrylic risers might be the best option for a larger collection, especially if shelf space is at a premium, though you'll have to find some way of keeping them upright on the risers. For smaller collections, or collections split up into multiple display areas, it might be worth looking into more bespoke/tama-specific options. For instance, this 3d-printed Kuchipatchi stand would be great for holding your personal favorites, or any other particularly valuable/noteworthy tamas in your collection.

Full disclosure, I only have a couple tamas ATM so I haven't had to put much thought into organizing my own collection yet. However, I have collected things around the size of tamas in the past, so I have a bit of experience dealing with the display aspect.

Acrylic risers might be the best option for a larger collection, especially if shelf space is at a premium, though you'll have to find some way of keeping them upright on the risers. For smaller collections, or collections split up into multiple display areas, it might be worth looking into more bespoke/tama-specific options. For instance, this 3d-printed Kuchipatchi stand would be great for holding your personal favorites, or any other particularly valuable/noteworthy tamas in your collection.

Full disclosure, I only have a couple tamas ATM so I haven't had to put much thought into organizing my own collection yet. However, I have collected things around the size of tamas in the past, so I have a bit of experience dealing with the display aspect.
omg that kuchipatchi stand is so cute! thanks for sharing it!! :3

Hello tama family!

I just recently moved to a new place and brought with my (much larger than I ever thought it would be) tama collection! I currently organize them with plastic drawer bins but wanted to upgrade to something new.

I have seen YouTube collection tour videos and seen people use acrylic risers to display their tamagotchi collection.

I was curious, how do you organize your tamagotchi collection? Any cool ideas or thoughts? Pictures would be appreciated! I’m definitely looking for some organization inspiration! Thank you guys so much!:babytchi2:
small update! I found a youtuber who organized their collection by theme/season!
I love that idea!!! Here's the video I am referencing:

Latest posts

Back