Tamagotchi P Pierce

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
I just got a Tamagotchi P from eBay and it came with a Fairy Pierce. I am not sure what that means. Maybe someone can help me understand. Thank you!

Tamagotchi P's have a slot in the front of them that allow you to insert a 'pierce', kind of like a USB stick. The pierces have extra content, such as games, food, raisable Tamas or 'changes'. Changes are where certain Tamas can go and be 'changed' to look like something else; in this case on the 'Fairy Change!' pierce, there are ten Tamas who can be changed into 'fairy' versions of themselves.

There are plenty of other pierces you can buy to add increase the content on your Tamagotchi P's all with different themes such as Star Circus (circus themed wallpapers, toys, etc. and three circus themed raisable Tamas), Berry Sweets (cake themed food, game and three cake themed raisable Tamas) or Royal Change! (royalty themed wallpapers and changes ten standard Tamas into royal versions of themselves), just to name a few. =)

I have the Fairy Change! pierce and I love it! Definitely one of my favourites, so I hope you look forward to using it as much as I have!

Oh Wow the fairy Pierce seems really cool. I will have to look for other ones to purchase as well. That is a neat feature that they added. When I bought it off eBay the seller said he would install the fairy pierce for me but he didn't include the actual pierce item. Thank you for all your help. Do you know good places to buy pierces? Thanks again.

Usually, pierces can be found on eBay and Amazon. Yahoo Auctions and Amazon Japan have some pierces as well, but you must use a middleman service for them and shipping costs can be high. I know that some people sell pierces on the Facebook Tamagotchi Collectors and Traders group, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back