Tamagotchi P - worth having more than one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurinko

Reaction score
I'm currently running my Tama P, and have been toying with the idea of buying a second one for connecting (and maybe also just a little bit because I have never been too fond of the green one I ended up deciding on way back when...). For those of you that have more than one P, do you think it is worth it? I would like to be able to unlock characters - but is it possible to unlock characters by connecting an IDL? I've noticed a slight drop in price since the 4U just came out. Just trying to figure out if it's the best use of money, or if it would make more sense to just spend the money on pierces. What's everyone's opinions? Worth it to have more than one? Worth it to eventually try to collect four? I tried searching in the forums, and didn't see anything answering this so my apologies if this has been asked before!!

Also, does anyone on here have the Dream Coffret Tama P? The yellow and pink? I have been trying to decide if I like that one or not, but from the videos can't tell if the yellow is super bright or not. If I get a second P, it will probably be one of the ones that come with a Pierce. I am slowly trying to collect the pierces. Two birds with one stone. I really like the two toned P's, but can't figure out which one I actually like best.

Thanks Tamatalkers!

I personally wouldn't mind having another Ps. I only have the one and play with it often enough, but not as often as I would like to warrant a new Ps. I have my two pierce and now downloads, its fun. I haven't been able to connect, but those images that I do see seem to make it worth having the two.

I have seen some Coffret Ps. I believe it is mostly pink with a yellow insert at the clear/sparkle cover. I was looking at a Melody Land Ps and I think its only slightly different to the regular purple. Beware of some Ebay prices if that is where you are looking. Tme to time you can find used, Ps, some even with a random pierce.

I've been looking a bit on eBay and on Amazon as well (I'm in the US). There was a Dream Coffret set for $32 on Amazon last night. I didn't get it because I'm in a similar situation to you...I play with my P quite a lot but I'm not sure if I can justify it. Today, of course, the Dream Coffret set is almost $50! Wishing I would have just gotten it. I'm unsure if I like the coloring though, in videos the Dream Coffret P looks so bright yellow! I'd prefer it to be more pastel. I like the Aikatsu set a lot with the white and pink P, but those are a bit more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back