Tamagotchi packaging...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know new tamas are really hard to open its sad that they have to do that becuase of people trying to steal them. :( I got a v5 celebrity for christmas and I broke the scissors thought I would never get it open!!!

Well now I can honestly say that Japanese Tamas have much more friendly packaging. My TMGC+C just arrived and it was so easy to open I was amazed!

Yeah, I wish it was a whole lot simpler. x]

My sister cut herself trying to open her newly-bought Tamagotchi. D:

'Cuz once you cut them open the edges are so sharp! D:

So true its so hard to open and the stupid plastic can even cut your hands. So ANNOYING

:D :D :p

The packaging is VERY annoying, but at least it keeps your Tama's safe.

As soon as i buy 1 it takes me AGES to open the packaging, and since im so eager to play it, it makes it even more fustrating! :eek:

Cya! :D

The packaging is VERY annoying, but at least it keeps your Tama's safe.As soon as i buy 1 it takes me AGES to open the packaging, and since im so eager to play it, it makes it even more fustrating! :furawatchi:

Cya! :D
I agree! it is really hard to open, but at least its still in the box!

I know, they are really annoying packages, but I never really care 'cause I'm so excited when I get a new Tama :p (Like yesterday, I got V6!)

I think they should make them like the older iPod packaging

a "book" thing that slides inside another cover with room for manuals and stuff.

And cardboard would be more friendly to the environment

The packaging is annoying, but I can only think of three, yes, THREE reasons why there is all that plastic:

1. A hard plastic a day keeps the shoplifter away. At least you don't find it empty. :D

2. It keeps suspense, because when my sister opened up her present that had a V5 Celebrity, she wanted to know what was new about it.

3. I bet you would be very dissapointed to find out that someone stole your future Tama and got away with it. ;)

:| Hm.I like the packaging. I find it easy to open. Many children, when they get their new tamagotchi, like to open it in the car. Therefore, there's nothing to open it with. but if you wait till you get home, all you really need is a knife. I've opened packages with car keys. Even a pencil. I find the request of different packaging rediculous. O: Bandai has done a great job. Less plastic would mean less protected tamagotchis ^.-

//Ms.MilkMalty
Yes but, less packaging in plastic = less polloution.

why cant they just put it on the old packaging (like in 1997) and have it wrapped in a thin plastic film...

I understand how it keeps away shoplifters, but I really dislike that type of packaging, no matter what's in it... it's hard to open without getting cut.

You know whats wierd, I didn't get cut trying to open my tama package, I got cut looking for scissors in my back pack(got it afterschool) and it was a papercut :wacko: lol :D

Yes but, less packaging in plastic = less polloution.

why cant they just put it on the old packaging (like in 1997) and have it wrapped in a thin plastic film...
I agree with the less pollution thing, but I also agree with Missmilkmatty because I also opened my tama's going home in the car. But my dad did it after I tried and got cut lol.

I dont have a pair of sissors so i had to do it buy hand oowww im cut soo bad but say bout 10 mins later twas open!!!

I almost cut myself trying to open my music star. Can't they at least make the plastic softer and less sharp?

I think they make them so hard to open (like everyone else is saying) so that people don't open them in the store and walk out with them in their pocket.

^ Also, if they made the plastic softer and less sharp, theives will multiply in numbers. They are probably hoping that if a thief tries to break into the package, and cuts him/her self on it, it will discourage them from either continuing(Bad spelling) or attempting to do it again.

I don't mean to make you think that I have little/no sympathy for you almost cutting yourself on the package. I'm just stating my opinion.

I know. I have to chop up the plastic desperately to get to my tamagotchi when its brand new. Stupid shoplifters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back