Tamagotchi Paint tutorial(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdkragon

Reaction score
Hello, i'm relatively new here so i'm not sure where this goes (nor am I sure if I could link to deviantart <-- its the only place I could host the img >w< )

But apart from that; I only made one tutorial so far since i'm not sure if people would like it.

- more to add if there is feedback (taking requests for characters)

1- Mametchi (for the first step, the second line-ish should say: use the rectangle-circle tool to draw the body)

I'd love it if you reply with your product, and or suggestions on other characters

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi...

I really liked that linky thing.. It is cool... I ahve a sugestion for another character!! I love Furawatchi!! :D

Great! You really should do more. It's very helpful for me, as I like drawing on paint too!

I have a few ideas for some other characters, ; Mimitchi, Memetchi, Kuchipachi and Violetchi. Lots of ideas ^.^

I have a dA account, but i'm not sure how to make a drawing to put on there. Can someone pleaz help?

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE The tutorial thingy. Another idea could be Ichigotchi!

I like it!

memetchilover5: You need to first draw it. On paint, from a scanner, tablet, ect. Then you save it onto your computer. Then you go to "Subit a Deviantation' and then you can enter a title, Tags, Description and The thing itself.You must also check if it has mature content or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back