Tamagotchi parents leaving nothing for the baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebb

Reaction score
I had a Tamagotchi music star that my friend loved so I let her have it after I got to generation 7 and then was bummed so I went and got a new one few weeks ago and after the 1st generation parents left on my new tamagotchi I had 249 for each of the personality points but as far as Money I had 0pts instead of half of what I had before like the old tamagotchi would leave behind. Every generation does this I am now on generation 6 and each generation has been the same way. I am so afraid to reset it and start over if starting over wont help since I am trying to get up to 26 generations before I let the last one get old. Then again its very hard to start with 0pts I always try to stock up on food before midnight when the parents will leave so the poor baby isnt starving when its a teen but that doesnt last long and it inhibits my ability to get the great adult charicters sometimes if I cant feed them more then babyfood. Has anyone had this issue? Was resetting successful or was it a waste?

When your Tamagotchi is a baby it will start off as nothing from the second generation. But as your Tamagotchi gets older Nazotchi brings the points of your old Tamagotchi parent for your Tamagotchi, that's when you get the points.

I hope I helped

I know but with my first music star I was left with half the points from the parent each generation this tamagotchi doesnt leave anything and the parents dont bring points right away so I have nothing.

Well, you don't need anything at the begining. The money comes from NAzotchi when your Tamagotchi is around teen, and that's when you start to have to buy the food. When it's a baby or toddler, it doesn't need to buy food, you can feed it baby food.

I know but with my first music star I was left with half the points from the parent each generation this tamagotchi doesnt leave anything and the parents dont bring points right away so I have nothing.
The earliest MusicStars released in USA & Canada are slightly different from later releases.

Early

Wild Guitar costs 100 million Gotchi Point$

Parent takes half of their Gotchi Point$ with them, when they leave their baby in your care.

Later

Wild Guitar costs 40 million Gotchi Point$

Parent takes all of their Gotchi Point$ with them, when they leave their baby in your care.

that is sooooo annoying!! my brother carson must ahve gottne a earlier version, cause i have the same problem. he gets half of his parents points, but i get nothing! they just send me money...

OHHHHH Binary this explains alot thanks so much. Im glad i didnt try to reset. I dont NEED points at the beginning but it would be nice to save again. Owell. My daughter has an old release then and I did too but switched it out for a new one. Thansk for the help everyone.

If your Tamagotchi is starving when it's a teen and you have no money, it's going to be a smart thing to do if you buy enough food for it when it's a parent. If possible buy the Toy Store, Cafe and some stores since you can't get all the money back, it's smart to use it on something. Getting stores can help you earn money easily by just going to the store and sometimes it will give you a lot of money.

When I have no Gotchi Points left, my Tamagotchi lives ENTIRELY on Baby food and Baby milk, they're doing pretty good! :mellow: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back