Tamagotchi PC pack on sale @Target

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was looking at the target circular today and I saw the tamagotchi PC pack on sale for only 25 dollars!!!! I don't know why, maybe it wasn't selling well or something... I can't buy it (low on cash) but I hope that somebody looking for a good deal on the software can use this valuable info! ^_^

Hello, it's interesting to hear that the PC pack is everywhere and next time you have found something new, be sure to post it in the "Comments and Roumors" section.

It's ok this time, and a TamaGuide will come and move it.

-Tamadude

Ya it was in Tama-Palace's blog on October 9th, there was 10% off select Tamagotchi products!

Last edited by a moderator:
many people have different opinions on it...what do you do on it? i might just get one

i, unlike you people live in aus and just found out bout the pc pack being on sale as kmart for 40 DOLLARS kinda much! i dont have that cash i put it on lay by but i still need $20 oh sad ^_^

I know! I looked through the K-Mart catalouge yesterday and there down to $40 from $60 because of the big toy sale.

They look really awesome, and worth it but I'm kinda low on cash :hitodetchi:

Unless...I beg my mum :( Which won't work ;)

I'll just laybuy it.

from the look of the picture in the catalouge, theres a tamagotchi included in the pc pack. It there? Because It would work out cheaper if I just got that instead of getting that and a 4.5. :D

:hitodetchi: тαуz :hitodetchi:

I was looking at the target circular today and I saw the tamagotchi PC pack on sale for only 25 dollars!!!! I don't know why, maybe it wasn't selling well or something... I can't buy it (low on cash) but I hope that somebody looking for a good deal on the software can use this valuable info! :angry:
:) :ph34r:poop :furawatchi: :angry:

what is it?

and is there really a tamagotchi included in it? aww sounds so cute. i love the little fellows :)

sorry bout all the questions. im a little behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back