Tamagotchi PC Pack Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lovelitchi

Reaction score
Soo, really random question time.

Years and years back I got a v4.5 PC pack. (I have no idea where it is now but I think I might still have it...somewhere...) But, as I look at pictures of said PC pack, I see that it pretty much always comes with that globe V4.5. But I have no recollection whatsoever of ever owning that particular V4.5, even if I did buy the PC pack new in package. Did the PC pack always come with that tama, or did I have that tama and not remember it? O__O;;

Weird, my PC pack came with the V4.5 and so did every one I've seen...

I've never heard of a PC Pack that didn't come with the Tamagotchi.

Did you buy it online or in store?

Do you remember if it was sealed or had been opened once?

If you bought it on ebay, maybe it had been opened and the V4.5 taken out.

If you bought it in store, perhaps someone had opened it in the shop and stolen the Tamagotchi (here, they sell opened goods with missing parts for a special discount).

I think the OP is wondering if the PC pack always comes with the Globe design V4.5, rather than with a V4.5 in general.

I've only ever see the pack with a Globe V4.5. That's if it's NIP though. You can probably "dock" other designs on it, and I've certainly seen sets without the Tamagotchi included being sold.

Oh I'm bad at comprehending oops ouo;

If I recall, the packaging of the PC Pack shows a white flowery V4.5 on the back... so maybe in rare cases, it did come with other shells ;o

Actually, I did mean really a v4.5 in general, so Eternal Mametchi Fan was right... x3

Eh, I did buy the PC pack from a discount store, so there are reasons that the tama could have removed...

I just really don't remember it being there, haha... :huh: I don't remember much about the seal of the package,

though I don't explicitly remember it looking tampered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back