TAMAGOTCHI PETITION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u wish 2 take a stand against tamagotchi banning?

• YES!!!!!!!ITS COMPLETELY WRONG AND ITS BACKED BY AN INSANE THEORY! A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO. its utterly ridiculous what u guys r doing, so i vote no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama master Sarah

Reaction score
PLEASE PEOPLE!!! IM BEGGING U NOW!! ITS UP 2 US!!!! TAMA OWNERS ACROSS KOREA AND SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES R HAVING THEIR HEARTS RIPPED IN 2 COZ THEIR TAMAS R BEING DESTROYED!!!! ADMIN, U HAVE GOT 2 DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! HELP THEM! SAVE THEM! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES 2 GET THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i agree with u very much anyways its just a game n most ppl dont play slot like i, i dont play slot i only play jump!!!!!this is not fair!!!!!we have to do sumthin(something)!!!!!!!tamagotchis are like apart of our family!!!!!!!(if this is wat ur talkin bout) :angry:

Ok, first off, you're being beyond rude. You cannot simply command people to read your topics...

Next... is it really this serious? First I heard it was one religious guy... and now people are going around destroying Tamagotchies?

Even if they were, Admin probably couldn't do anything about it. Admin is the owner of this website, not a foreign diplomat.

So please, at least tell us exactly why and give us proof, mmk?

Alright lets calm down here. I'm closing this topic on the basis that is wasn't rationally thought out. If your want to create a petition to send it to the relevant authorities then please discuss it with admin. I'm sure he/she will be more than willing to help. Most of us here are tamagotchi fans and would not like to see tamas banned however, there you need to be able to do this appropriately. What I mean by that is write with normal sentences (not capital letters and loads of !!!) and approach it in a calm manner. :unsure:

I can understand why parents would be concerned about their children playing with tamagotchis. A parent would not really like their child to learn to gamble through the tamagotchis. That's a fair thought. Parents have the right to protect their children. Whether it is reasonable to instate a ban is another thing altogether. I personally see no harm in them however, I am not a psychologist and don't know what kind of effects the game may impose on kids in the future.

Sarah... understand that I really do support your idea but I would like to see you go about in a more rational calmer way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back