Tamagotchi Pix Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pine-cones

Reaction score
Note That This Page Is Long, And That This Guide Is To Help People Who Struggle To Look After A Tamagotchi Pix.
This May Not Be A Guide To Take Care Of A Tamagotchi Pix Party.
The Words In Bold Are The Subtitle Or A Type Of Sickness Your Tamagotchi Could Get.

How To Keep Your Tamagotchi Happy
Try Daily Visits To The Arcade, And To Feed Your Tamagotchi Sweets.
Try Not To Feed Your Tamagotchi Too Many Sweets As This Can Cause A Toothache.
Also Try To Go Outside Most Of The Time. Fresh Air Is A Good Idea!

How To Clean Up Your Tamagotchi’s Poop
Select The Bathroom Button (By Pressing A And Choosing Option 4) And Swipe
Your Finger Against All Buttons (A, B, And C) Until A Wave Appears On The Screen.
The Wave Will Come To Clean Up The Poop That Your Tamagotchi Left On The Floor.
Leaving Too Many Amounts Of Poop On The Floor Could Make Your Tamagotchi Sick.

How To Feed Your Tamagotchi

Choose The Feed Button (By Pressing A And Choosing Option 2) And Choose Fridge, Restaurant,
Or Cook. Leaving Your Tamagotchi Hungry For Too Long Can Cause Death. You Cannot Feed Your
Tamagotchi If It Has A Toothache.

Questions

How Do I Play Games With My Tamagotchi?
Choose The Play Button (By Pressing A And Choosing Option 3.) The 2
Games Available At All Times Are Hula Hoop And Matching. You Can Also Use The Arcade Method. (By Pressing A And Choosing
Option 6) To Play Games.

How Do I Change The Room Theme? Go To The Store (By Pressing A And Choosing Option 6) And The First Option
Available After Arriving To The Store Is Room.
You Will Have To Save Up Gotchi Points To Get The Desired Room.

How Do I Scan QR Codes To Get Items Like Rooms And Furniture? Choose Connect (By Pressing A And Choosing Option
9) And Choose Download. Scan The QR Code And You Will Receive Your Item.

What Type Of Batteries Do I Have To Put In? You Have To Put In 2X AAA Batteries In Order For It To Turn
On. You Can Also Use Rechargeable Ones.

How Do I Stop The Death Gotchi From My Tamagotchi’s Death? Choose Phone To Call The Ambulance (By Pressing
A And Choosing Option 8.) You Will Have 15 Minutes To Banish The Death Gotchi. If The User Is
Unable To Scare Away The Death Gotchi, The Death Gotchi Will Trigger The Death Sequence. Death Can Be Caused By Care Mistakes
Or Another Reason. If The Tamagotchi Is Sent To The Hospital, A Chestnut Angel Will Come To Take The Death Gotchi Away.

Does Your Tamagotchi Celebrate Your Birthday? Yes, It Probably Will.
Entering The Wrong Date Of Birth By Accident Will Make Your Tamagotchi Celebrate Your Birthday On The Wrong Date.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back