Tamagotchi Plus Color? What happens after?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
Okay so I was just sitting there and daydreaming after my tama Nemutchi passed away.

This is my theory for where tamas go after they get married FOR the Tamagotchi Plus Color

I think that they came to earth in their little egg spaceships, then we take care of them and after they grow up and have a kid they go back to their planet to get a job and life. I think that in this version we repopulate tamagotchi world. Because

A: Once the baby falls asleep, they start fidgeting and then float up out of the house. I think it's the spaceship coming to get them and bring them back to tamagotchi world.

B: When my tama dies (not from marriage), but from neglection a little machine appears and then when i go to the book icon, there it is in a black and white photo.

And yeah I'm not trying to crush anyone's dreams of where our tamas end up, just stating my opinion.

PS since in the color you can't by a ton of things, and there aren't that many codes for the color, I sometimes think that the money I make, their bank gives them the money they earned while under my care. Sorry if that sound confusing.

Now tell me your opinions on what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back