Tamagotchi Plus Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait until they have tamacolors in the us!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

They seriously look like they could be the best tama version bandai has released. :D :D :D I CANT WAIT!!!

~ Kutekoolkoala :unsure:
I'm sorry to say that it looks like BanDai is not going to release the Tamagotchi Colour outside Asia.

You might be waiting a long time ;)

According to some emails from Bandai, Bandai won't release then, or the Tamawalkie as a matter of fact, in the US. They said it's because they make every Tamagotchi specifically for a certain region of the world, which is also why most Japanese tamas aren't released internationally.

I don't know why they don't release it in the us, because I think this tama is very complete and it's something new with color and all that things...more people will like it to my opinion ;)

maybe they're waiting to see if a lot of people buy it and then they will release it in other countries

Well, I really do HOPE that they release it sometime. o_O; I REALLY WANT IT!!!! > :D XD

Maybe if I have birthday money left over, I'll save up for it and buy it. XD But I'm going to be getting around $250 to $300 CDN dollars, sooooo.... we'll just have to see.

The exchange rate went down when I checked this morning. :(

*checks again* Ohhh! I think it went up! ^^

But I won't be having my birthday for another few WEEKS.... o_O; .... So we'll just have to see how it is then. ^^;

I've just got one! It's green and white. Now my little Tama is 2nd generation and is a child. I'm very excited when my parents bought me this.

I heard that they are going to release tamagotchi plus color this november 23 though :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Don't worry about the Japanese language part. They're not that difficult to figure out, and the screen is backlit, and almost like a little color TV!

In the summer, I go to Japan. ああ〜 なつかしい〜。 Well, I got a Famitama and a tamagotchi plus color. I'm Japanese.

Lol i meant to say its so hot and like a Global warming summer. I'm still a Japanese beginner. I'm so stupid.

That's okay, I meant to write "Thankyou" once, but I wrote "Is it so" or something instead. XD

Anyway, on topic: The Tamagotchi Plus Color can ROM Test! I discovered it!

You can hold down all three buttons, or just the B+C buttons. While holding them, press Reset. Only do this though if you're willing to lose everything. It's just a neat trick I learnt, that tests the tamagotchi as it would've been tested in the factory where it was made.

It works on all versions of Tamagotchi. All Japanese Tamas (as far as i know), and the V5 and V5.5, can be ROM tested using buttons B+C and reset, all American versions except V5 and V5.5 can be ROM tested using all three buttons.

even though the tamagotchi+color is in japanese...

is it worth it to buy one? is it really fun? o-O

because i might get one,so...

tamagotchi colors are the best I want another but I am not going to get another one until it comes out in america and when it does I am going to buy it and compare the two I am pretty sure the japanese one will be better but bandai will have had time to improve on it some maybe the american one will be better

I heard that they are going to release tamagotchi plus color this november 23 though

I hope you are right!!!!

That'll be sooo cool!!

Oh, by the way, this is my first time Quoting, so I probably got it wrong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back