Tamagotchi Plus Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nms2523

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my Tamagotchi Plus Color today from ebay. I bought it last week for $55.00 plus free shipping. It arrived four days later (great shipping time). I've been playing with it ever since I received it. The Japanese in no way hinders the Tamagotchi. Although there are scenes where the tamagotchi's communicate with one another and I do not know what they are saying. But besides that I was able to figure everything out on my own. It really helps that there are pictures above the Japanese text. I am going to try to place pictures on here of it.

If you have any questions about the Tamagotchi Color ask me and I will try to help you. ;)

I can't seem to figure out how to place pictures here so if anyone wants to see any pictures feel free to post me with your e-mail address and I will send you pictures.

I just added a video on You Tube. As soon as the video is reviewed and up and running I will place the web address in here so that you can go and see the pictures.

I agree with DemonSlayer5050. It should be in What's on your mind section or something.

I'll get tamamum to move it. Also, instead of posting reapetedly, clic the edit button, next to Quote.

It might be moved to 'Help for new Tamagotchi pet owners' Or 'whats on your mind'

Update: So I wasn't able to get my video up on YouTube. But if you would like to see any photos of the Tamagotchi Color in action just ask me and I'll e-mail them to you. I've already raised one Tama and I am now on my second Tama (a boy). Even though this Tamagotchi does not require as much attention as those in the past I still find myself constantly playing it. It is really my favorite Tamagotchi. I really hope they bring it here to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back