Tamagotchi Plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coco_tamagotchi12

Reaction score
So I'm getting a Tamagotchi Plus (I just ordered it from Yes Asia) and it should be coming soon. The problem is I don't know a thing about Japanise. I found a website called Tamagtochi Square and I already know what I'm going to name it and everything, but I'm wondering 2 things. Can anyone help me?

1. Can my Tamagotchi Plus connect with my Tamagotchi Connections?

2. Where can I get the instructions translated in English?

Thanks for your help! :mellow:

Nicole

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I wish I can help you.But guees what!I can!This may be an odd idea, but you can go to https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/002459-19400_INST_English.pdf to copy an instruction guide that`s pasted there in english.Then when you look at the japanese writing and don`t understand it, just glance at the other paper you printed from the computer.If that doesn`t work, sorry, that`s all I have right now.

I've never heard of it! Then again, I live in Indiana, the 19th state of the U.S.A. We get stuff weeks after it comes out! :furawatchi:

A Tamagotchi Plus is a V1 but is in Japanese.

I got mine a long time ago. March of '04.

What design eie you get? I have a bunch. My first one was the white with yellow border. Oh, I recently got another special edition, the Swimmer Tama which is a T-Plus. I also have Lotteria special editions and blue with bubbles, light blue and a few others I can't remember at the moment. :furawatchi:

But yep, it's a Japanese V1. Easy to figure out.

Hmm...maybe it cheated on you!You know, sometimes sites do that to trick you into buying things.But, I think they`ll still give the game to you.

Huh? The Tamagotchi Plus I ordered said it came out August of 2005! It can connect and stuff... isn't that V2?
Hmm, then it could be a Japanese V2 if it said it was released in Aug of '05.

It should be just like any other V2 but in Japanese. :ichigotchi:

too bad we dont actuall KNOW each other cuz im japanesse and i could probably help u alot B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back