Tamagotchi Plushiessss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
I bought a Kiraritchi plushie and it's really fluffy but sorta small I wish it was more bigger tho anyway have you ever made a Tamagotchi plushie I once made Miraitchi but I gave up because it came out so bad lol in the future I would get more plushies etc Pianitchi,Himespetchi because it's a chance that Bandai US mighttttttt sell plushies next year :) anyway feel free to post in this topic if you have one or have ever made one i'll try to somehow get a picture to upload here ouo; using my friend's phone lol

I've made four, but the only two that really turned out are Hapihapitchi and Spacytchi. B)

I have official Mametchi, Himespetchi, Lovelitchi, and Melodytchi plushes!

I have a bunch of plush pouches and some Red Rooster TMGC plushes too

I've made plushes of Kikitchi, Hapihapitchi, Ichigotchi, and maybe some others but I forgot :p

I gave my small Ichigotchi plush to Dazz when I met her IRL

and I still have a HUGE Ichigotchi plush they I made XD I use it as a pillow sometimes but its kinda uncomfortable because I used plastic eyes

Yay I'm so happy for you tamastar133!

I have two different sized kiraritchis, a yumemitchi, a melodytchi, and a memetchi plush! <3 If I could I'd have a plushie of every character, but I'll probably just try to make them instead of buying because the others I've seen were so costly!

Also, I recently had a dream about the talking lovelin plush? LOL. And now I need it...

So I said I would post a picture of Kiraritchi so here it is :) but my hand looks so freaking weird ughhhhhhh i'm never trusting myself to take pictures lel

25thtvm.png

^^She's cute!! My hubby's favorite character is Kuchipatchi, and I got him a big plushie of him for his birthday this last April. I have a small newer Mametchi one. That's all the plushies we have.

Could I see this? I would love to see a Kikitchi Plush omg!!

I have a tiny Kuchipatchi one, and I really wanna get a Ura Mametchi one but it's too pricey for me ;-;

I would love a Kikitchi plush the most of course, but I have never seen one :(
I don't know where it is now oops, I made it three years ago XuX

I might make a new one though

Awwww I would have loved to see it :(

Well of you ever make new ones you should post them in this topic maybe :)

So I said I would post a picture of Kiraritchi so here it is :) but my hand looks so freaking weird ughhhhhhh i'm never trusting myself to take pictures lel

25thtvm.png
OMIGOSH She's so cute!!!!! ;)

I never had a plushie but I think I want one now! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back