Tamagotchi Pouch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Do you want a pouch for your Tamagotchi?Then follow these instuctions! :eek:

First,get scizzors,glue,felt,tape,yarn and thread,and your Tamagotchi!

Put the felt around the Tamagotchi.If there is any extras on the sides and bottom,don't cut them off.Only cut them off on the top.(This may be hard,so have someone to help you.)Cut also around your Tama on top,so you can take it out.Warning:Be careful not to take the paint off!Glue the bottom,and take your Tama out.Tape the sides.Put glue around the felt,and put the thread and yarn onto the glue.Let it dry.After the drying,put your Tama inside.If desired,trace the Tama's screen and cut the felt out!Tadaaa!There you have the Tama pouch! ;)EDIT:punch holes out and put yarn through the holes to hang.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Great idea! i think i will do that! but you know, instead of all the glue, i will just sew... :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Great idea! i think i will do that! but you know, instead of all the glue, i will just sew... :eek: [/SIZE]
yes sewing is a useful profession for those who need to make bags and other useful stuff so i will use sewing as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back