Tamagotchi P's a step forward?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahaunter

Reaction score
So I've been pondering the fact that tamagotchi p could be a step forward. Who knows the 2 other deco pins can lead to a tama docking station. Plugging in the tama and playing like that arcade in Japan. allowing you to do fun things create item's. Have a home tamagotchi in the station. Kinda like a smart hub computer that Bandai can send updates and news to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was all ready a "hub" to get and create items, it's called the tamagotchi station :)

Don't think it would work with the newer versions as it came out when the ID did.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

There was all ready a "hub" to get and create items, it's called the tamagotchi station :)

Don't think it would work with the newer versions as it came out when the ID did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNERyIzg7PM
I meant a smart hub of sorts like a small computer for tamas where you can update it if need be for newer tamas and basically have the functions of a tama home station, the tama arcade game where you plug your tama in japan, and a media hub where you can create your own sounds, wall papers, cloths, games and so on. When I say create such things I mean from ground up drawing or using templets to make new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back