Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give a link to English instructions for the P? I have one but I haven't played with it yet, it's still in its box. Gonna play with it in the summer when school's over...until then I'm gonna have to learn how to actually use it.

Can anyone give a link to English instructions for the P? I have one but I haven't played with it yet, it's still in its box. Gonna play with it in the summer when school's over...until then I'm gonna have to learn how to actually use it.
The P's do not have English instructions as they are manufactured for the Japanese market. However, we have a good number of people who have found their way around the P's - simply feel free to post a topic with your questions and everybody will be happy to assist. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
...And I still don't have my P's. Mom tells me to "wait a little while". I hope they won't get more expensive...

Where do you buy the pierces, anyway? Because I would NEVER pay 35$ for one pierce, like on ebay...

Where do you buy the pierces, anyway? Because I would NEVER pay 35$ for one pierce, like on ebay...
You're right, prices on Ebay for the pierces are ridiculous. The two newest ones, the Royal and Circus, are still available on CD Japan. Hobby Link Japan still has all three available.

The P's do not have English instructions as they are manufactured for the Japanese market. However, we have a good number of people who have found their way around the P's - simply feel free to post a topic with your questions and everybody will be happy to assist. :D
Aw, but aren't there any English translated instructions?

Sigh, the price of the P's+the pierces and shipping would be roughly 100$...

Does anybody have a chart with what pierces do? I know that royal change has henshin jo changes in it, the love melo few games+food and characters... and the rest? Which one is least interesting? I'm barely interested in games and food.

Does anybody have a chart with what pierces do?
Love-Melo ver.

Three new raisable characters - Lovelitchi, Melodytchi & Kuromametchi

Royal Change!

10 new transformations for existing characters

Tama Star Circus ver.

Three new raisable characters - Pierotchi, Majokotchi & Acrobatchi

I'm crossing my fingers I'll be allowed to get a P's and some deco pierces for my birthday. But I just got an IDL E, so I'm not sure if I will :c

New Characters of the Melody Land pierce:

Painitchi (ピアニっち)

%E3%83%94%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1.png

Drumtchi (たいこっち)

*No image*

Rinkurutchi (りんくるっち)

%E3%82%8A%E3%82%93%E3%81%8F%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1.png

Is that the only place to pre-order them from? I'm not terribly familiar with HJL or CDJapan -- does anyone know if they will eventually take pre-orders, or if I wanted to order from one of them will I have to wait until the actual release in March?
Only amiami is taking preorders so far sadly.

HLJ will most likely add them once they release (Apparently 16 of March is the release date according to a Japanese blog). CDJapan, I have never used for preorder items. But from what I have heard from a friend, when they do add preorder items to there website, sometimes it takes a few days to open preorders. In the meantime they are oddly set as Out of Stock...

Found a new product for the Tamagotchi P's that replaces the P's included soft piece pin heart.

Gachapon is releasing in April, 5 soft character pins to place on your Tamagotchi P's. There are five characters to choose from:

1. Yumemitchi

2. Kiraritchi

3. Mametchi

4. Yumecantchi

5. Painitchi

https://item.rakuten....you/g130413s01/

Each will cost 200 yen as usual with most Gachapon merchandise.

However I don't really know a place that sell Gachapon at a reliable price, shipping overseas. Maybe ebay but hmmm... I know HLJ do sell Gachapon at times, but as boxes, not sold separately per toy, one box for about 1600 - 2800 yen.

has anyone found what the gacha pieces look like, and they're just for decoration right to replace the default heart?

No image yet, and yes just for decoration.
Hehe that's possibly a good thing...my boyfriend might kill me if I buy more tama stuff with his paypal! Looking forward to seeing all the new pierces and the features of the march releases!

Found a new product for the Tamagotchi P's that replaces the P's included soft piece pin heart.

Gachapon is releasing in April, 5 soft character pins to place on your Tamagotchi P's. There are five characters to choose from:

1. Yumemitchi

2. Kiraritchi

3. Mametchi

4. Yumecantchi

5. Painitchi

However I don't really know a place that sell Gachapon at a reliable price, shipping overseas. Maybe ebay but hmmm... I know HLJ do sell Gachapon at times, but as boxes, not sold separately per toy, one box for about 1600 - 2800 yen.
Ooh, this is great! I was hoping they'd do something like that. I don't always want my Royal Change pierce on cause it's sort of huge, and I hate the stupid heart.. I hope they're close to the same size as the heart. I have the Love & Melody pierce too, but have yet to use it because a] it's hearts, meh, and b] it's even more huge.. :angry: I'd much rather have a cute character on it.

1. Yumemitchi

2. Kiraritchi

3. Mametchi

4. Yumecantchi

5. Painitchi

No Himespetchi, Kuchipatchi, or Memetchi? :eek: Surprising... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back