tamagotchi p's downloads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
I downloaded some of the extras to transfer via it phone awhile ago, Has there been no new downloads for the tamagotchi o'er sense then? Are they now focusing on the Peirces and notadding downloads.

The current total number of Tamagotchi P's downloads that Bandai has released is 213. New downloads usually appear on the day of the week that the Tamagotchi anime airs on TV in Japan (which is currently Thursday). There are usually 6 new downloads each week: 1 time-limited, available to Club Tamagotchi members only; 2 time-limited, related to the anime; and 3 regular downloads. Occasionally there are also a few "collaboration" time-limited downloads, or downloads that require a secret password to find. Compared to the Tamagotchi iD and iD L, Bandai is releasing fewer downloads for the Tamagotchi P's. Also, they almost never release mini-games as downloads now, and the few they have released have required a password to find; there haven't been any mini-games released as "regular" downloads.

In addition to the downloads and pierces, in Japan content is available from the Tamagotchi P's Station, which are store deka tamas.

I have now gone to both of the sites and I don't know how the blog one is going to help me find the downloads and the other site has them but only one tamagotchi p's game download.I am mainly looking for new games to play on my tamagotchi p's. Are there any other placesI can find the downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back