Tamagotchi P's Pierce Link Fail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryxz

Reaction score
Hello all!

I recently ordered a fairy change pierce for my P's but I cannot seem to link it at all. :(

Can anyone help? I tried blowing at the pierce and my tamagotchi, but it doesn't help. I have several other pierces and those can be connected/linked to my P's.

Below is a pic

20150313_091859.jpg

It looks like you're still using parts of the melody land pierce? I know things seem to stay linked for an amount of time after you've detached the pierce so maybe this is why? You might have to wait until everything from melody land disappears... but I'm not sure because I just got my P's.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like you're still using parts of the melody land pierce? I know things seem to stay linked for an amount of time after you've detached the pierce so maybe this is why? You might have to wait until everything from melody land disappears... but I'm not sure because I just got my P's.
My character is not special character, it should not affect. I was able to connect to the rest of my other pierces but not the fairy one as shown

Oh wow. I hope someone can help. That would be frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back