Tamagotchi P's pierce

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwing02

Reaction score
I want to buy a pierce for my Tamagotchi P's but now i can only buy one.

3 options

1. Love and melody

2.Star circus

3.Royal

Which one should i buy first and can you give me any reason.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

If I were you, I'll by Lovely melo deco pierce. You can have Lovelitchi, melodytchi and kuromametchi on your P's.

Anything other than Love melo, because you can get Lovelitchi Melodytchi and Kuromametchi on lots of other tamagotchi versions. The circus one is really cool, it's got a new travel destination, the circus and clothes themed after the circus and also a new game, plate balancing and a new toy for your tama to play with, the juggling balls. Royal change is really good too, it's just a transformation in a bunch of the characters if you happen to get them. I've got both royal change and the circus, my favorite is the circus, I'm trying to get all 3 of the characters that come with it now.

The Love-Melo piercing adds one new game - the TV Catch. It's similar to the other catching games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back