tamagotchi question about password and stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
Hi all! I just bought a new tamagotchi v3 and I need some help.

First off how do you get a password to go to the king and enter the parent and grandparents thing ??

I havent got a password for it. It didnt come up a password when I started tama.

Also, can my tama have babies even tough I havent got any real friends for it?

Also, another qusetion they things you win on the website, like ballons and stuff, and then they who up in the tama, what are thoose things for? I try to give tama it but it didnt work. should they just be there?

Last edited by a moderator:
to get the password for the king you have to donate 5,000 12,000 and 30,000 points to get the password for the king.

to get the password for the parents u just have wit till you get to the second gen. then go to the freind list icon and push family.

the matchmaker will come if you dont find a friend.

the souviners are just in the list you cant use them.

I haven some more qusetions now haha

1. they things you shop in the tama like food and stuff, can he use them then?

I know there is a music player too, what is that can he listen to music if I buy it?

2. When you shop on the tama site online, like food and toys can he use them? or is it also souviners?

3. do they grow everyday? or when do they grow? Mine did grow from baby to child in one day.

4. Why is the shop things changes when you click shop? and what is the things there? I bougt some chest and gave it to him, but didnt know what it did, does it make them happier?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all! I just bought a new tamagotchi v3 and I need some help.First off how do you get a password to go to the king and enter the parent and grandparents thing ??

I havent got a password for it. It didnt come up a password when I started tama.

Also, can my tama have babies even tough I havent got any real friends for it?

Also, another qusetion they things you win on the website, like ballons and stuff, and then they who up in the tama, what are thoose things for? I try to give tama it but it didnt work. should they just be there?
King

Donate at least 5000 GP in 3 or more donations to get a password!

Same with 15000 and 30000 GP

Parent & Grandparent

Has to be on Gen. 2 or 3 and go to the FAMILY section of the 9th icon. There will be passwords for that

Babies

Yes. Accept the matchmaker!

Stuff you win

Soveniers! You enter the password in the PASSWORD part of the 4th icon, and you will get on in the SOVENIERS part of your 4th icon. THESE ARE JUST FOR SHOW! Rumor has it if you fill all of them, you get a secret prize! :eek:

For the the king you have to donate 5000 points then you get a password. For the gandparent and parent thing you have to have a grandparent or a parent then you get a password. :rolleyes:

okay thanks everyone, but you are answering the same qusetions.

can someone answer theese thanks

1. they things you shop in the tama like food and stuff, can he use them then?

I know there is a music player too, what is that can he listen to music if I buy it?

2. When you shop on the tama site online, like food and toys can he use them? or is it also souviners?

3. do they grow everyday? or when do they grow? Mine did grow from baby to child in one day.

4. Why is the shop things changes when you click shop? and what is the things there? I bougt some chest and gave it to him, but didnt know what it did, does it make them happier?

I would be so happy to know theese things, I am so confused

Well, you have to donate 5,000 points to the king to get the password.

Here is how:

1. Go to the book icon (right next to the attention icon)

2. go to "points"

3. it will say point at the top and tell how many points you have

4. You press the middle botton ( :(

5. it will say Donate? Press yes.

6. it will say How much?

7. put in how much you want to donate (5,000)

8. Then a bag of points will go up and it will do fireworks and give you a password.

9. Go to tama town and type in a password. it will take you to an egg with a cape.

10. It will give you numbers to type into the password thing in the "Games" icon.

Then you will get a cape.

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back