Tamagotchi Rant.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutch!patchi

Reaction score
Tamagotchi used to be a fad at our school. People with them always got maskutchis and stuff, and would never agree with me that Mimitchis and Mametchis were what you got when you took perfect care. Some people that couldn't get tamas got tama ripoffs. But when I say thet to them, I get cussed at. About 20 of my friends had tamas. About 5 ever got a Mimitchi. 2 without my help.

I hated that time of year.

Now tamas are 'childish' 'dumb' 'stupid'

and other names. I am not made fun of (kind of in the 'cool' group... :D ) but some people are.

Just because they like tamas.

I think the fad ended because people got tired of tamas. Most people's tamas died right when they evolved into marutchi. I wouldn't think it's very fun lke that. Kinda boring. Now tamas are only shown as Boring toys for eight year olds, not eighth graders. My friends say I'm too old for them. I hate how tamas are labeled as a little girl's toy. :D Although I am a girl, I know tons of boys who like tamas. And older people who like them, too. In fact, Most older people I know took better care of them. (older as in my age, 13.)

Whatever.

I'll always think of tamas in my ways, and hope to stop labeling them.

And I'll always love them. :D

-The Wandering Kutchipatchi (Yes, I spell Kuchipatchi that way. I made a typo in 2nd grade and it stuck. Stop PMing me about it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I CANT EVEN GO OUTSIDE with my 5 tamas round my neck ppl just say: " hey you.. yeah you! why do you want so many girly, crappy tamas? there really boring"

lol im 21 and i have a bunch of tamas... it's really not about what people say, seriously. My boyfriend makes fun of me all the time and now he's totally interested in them! I love it... whenever i got my Deka, he was actually excited. So it just takes some getting used to again. To people, they are just old and outdated... but little do they know that they have so many different kinds!! So, anyway, dont worry about what people say... and if you are worried about that, just ask them what their collection or hobby is and just say that collecting tamas is the exact same thing. People are ignorant sometimes when it comes to making fun of people.. they just dont have any ground to do so. Well, i hope you feel better about owning the greatest creation ever and feel proud to own them and know so much about them!!

I think that tamas are for more than just kids. I love 'em.

I agree, they should stop being labled! They should just be accpeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back