Tamagotchi Responsibility

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think it is important to inform people about the responsibility of caring for a tamagotchi. First, before you buy a tamagotchi connection, ask yourself, "Will I be able to take care of this tamagotchi almost constantly or will it just sit around my house, paused all the time?". But even if the answer is yes, please wait and ask yourself, "Will my younger brother or sister or pet(s) be able to get to my tamagotchi connection and possibly harm this wonderful little toy?". If that answer is yes, you may buy one at that moment. So, you must have the time to care for your tamagotchi and you must have a safe place to keep it, away from anything that could possibly harm it such as younger siblings or pets. Also, you must have an area that is dry, soft, and away from harmful people, pets, or objects. All I ask of you is to please take care of your tamagotchi connections and make sure you CAN take care of it before you go off buying 4 of them! Thank you for reading this passage about tamagotchi responsibility. Take care of them please! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back