Tamagotchi Restaurant

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks more like a fancy Polly Pocket than a virtual pet. It's also expensive; about $55.00 (US) in stores in Japan. I can't imagine how much it will cost to order over the internet.

SO CUTE! I hope it won't be one of those ones that aren't very fun if you don't understand Japanese, looks that way though :D

Oh man, I'm really wishing I knew Japanese right about now.

This one looks so interesting. :[

It looks more like a fancy Polly Pocket than a virtual pet. It's also expensive; about $55.00 (US) in stores in Japan. I can't imagine how much it will cost to order over the internet.
im starting to think it might be a rip off: 50 $ US! omg i live in canada so imagine ho that would work out in canada! well i think that maybe they should lower they're prices and they'd do some good. Of course I know that tamas are the best though!!

then again, if you really wanted something, you would pay a ridicoulous price soooo.....

yeauhh

Ooh! I really like that. I'd get it, mainly because I'm really into this style, and it reminds me of vinyl toys! xD

Has anyone realized that Bandai Japan hasn't made any regular sized Tamagotchis ever since the release of the UraTama?

Has anyone realized that Bandai Japan hasn't made any regular sized Tamagotchis ever since the release of the UraTama?
yeah... im not so happy about that... i really enjoyed the whole looking after a pet tama thing.... but the new ones.... they are just turning into a arcade game kind of thing... and with all the oher consols out there i dont think it can beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back