Tamagotchi RPG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windkirby

Reaction score
srry i posted it in the fanfic section (o well i'm a newbie srry ppl)

If you wanna play/test my rpg let me know. It's coming along ok, i was gonna have 14 chapters but now it looks like 7 (you know, like in paper mario) it has lots of cool characters and some ok music and stuff... i'll keep you posted on how far I am.

9-02 Working on Sunny Street almost done...

If you're at all interested let me know. I'll give you more info later i feel like getting back to working on it.

it's an actual game. i'll list the areas since i'm bored...

Tama Town- start out here and do some shopping, do the King some favors, and doate eggs to the museum, and cook recipes with recipe card found throughout your journey.

Brookesque Borough- A small town next to Brookesque Bridge, which, naturally, is above Brookesque River. It has a small shop, a pub, an inn, etc. not a ton to do here, but what's under the bridge?

Kutchipatchi Castle-A large castle- mainly for enteretainment- run by Prince Pacho- a spoiled rotten Kutchipatchi...

Disc Lounge- A fair-sized disco floor with many secrets. DJ Dancer may accompany you.

Nyafya Isle- A small island to the south with a volcano and a dense jungle. Darren, who is now a fully-grown Nyorotchi, will be happy to see you... and try to beat you into a pulp.

Vizzard Valley- A chilly place with not much civilization. Don't expect a warm welcome.

Lurcho Lake- A large, polluted lake. It's partcularly dreary.

Well it's not much but those are the places you'll be traveling and collecting and stuff.

o c'mon pplz! it's a cool game! the way you play even effects which Tamagotchi your character turns into! ah well i guess i can't make u guys care, but anyway i'll be posting my updates a lot...

9-04 (it think that's today?) worked on Brookesque Burrow and did the animations for earth swords. I test-played it, and i'm having trouble getting a certain character to join your party. o well, i'll get the hang of it.

Latest posts

Back