Tamagotchi-School Design Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

Reaction score
Well for some time now they have been delaying the actual design for the Tamagotchi-School Tamagotchi toy.

Well just recently they have announced it!

I cant link you directly to it....so instead you have to go to it from the Japanese Tamagotchi Site. Click the little animation that first appears to go to it or on the right side of the animation box, the first choice from the top!

JAP. SITE LINK!

If anyone actually knows what the Japanese writing says please feel free to post it here! :eek:

:D Itachi :D

An add on to my previous post it seems the Tamagotchi School Design is shown when you are about to log on to e-tamago on both Ura and Entama Tamagotchi Toys.

There it brings you to the same page as I listed above.

:D Itachi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks okay, but I personally think it looked better in black, lol -_-

I can't wait until it's released - It seems so different and fun. I hope they land on YesAsia! If so, I'll be the first to buy it! :D

It looks like a lot of fun. A Tamagotchi School game! I recall seeing a character chart somewhere, and I'll post it here if I find it again! Some of the new Characters look Interesting!

I hope we get more information in the coming days!

//CS

Whoa.. that's something weird..

Do you think it's like an EnTama, but more school?

That's the school tamagotchi? I thought it was an Arukotchi. My bad.

it seems neat

I wonder if the orice is gonna be cheaper then the Kakeibo but I doubt it...

oh well, I'll start smashing my piggy banks and see if I have enought money :huh:

the design looks really... Interesting.... Im still sad because I thought the color would be black... :furawatchi:

oh, well... at least its fun... and that cat like mametchi is really cool... I wonder who his name is...

Last edited by a moderator:
The tama school won't be as expensive as the kakeibo. Roughly it will be $30. As much as the uratama. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back