Tamagotchi school suplise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to get tamagotchi school suplise?

• No WAY! Regular suplise is my thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and no. A bit of both.

• Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

• I don't know. DON'T PRESSURE ME!!!!!!

• Its for me to know and for you to NEVER find out!

• Other. (if u pick this, might I say ?HUH?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama?????

Reaction score
I don't know. Maybe. I'm not a tamagotchi LOVER LOVER. I just like it.

I didn't know they had tamagotchi school supplies! Your talking about in real life, right? Not on the tama?

Are you serious there are tamagotchi school supplies? If there is I am not getting it because I don

't see them anywhere

No I'm not. I'm not into tamagotchis much now, I'm more into well..other things now. I'll just get regular stuff. If I got tamagotchi supplies, then I might be made fun of. Some people in my class are pests....okay, alot of them! :wub:

Regards, TGD :D

Where can you buy them?

I searched amazon and e-bay, but I couldn't find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can you buy them?
I searched amazon and e-bay, but I couldn't find them.
I don't know exactly where you get it. Maybe Target or WalMart has notebooks with a tamagotchi on it or something. I think some Tama lover in my class had something that had tamagotchi to do with it. Besides, If I couldn't find tamagotchi school suplise I would get a regular notebook and draw or trace a tama. But now that I think about it, I'm probably gonna get regular stuff. A lot of ppl think tamagotchi is stupid.

I don't know exactly where you get it. Maybe Target or WalMart has notebooks with a tamagotchi on it or something. I think some Tama lover in my class had something that had tamagotchi to do with it. Besides, If I couldn't find tamagotchi school suplise I would get a regular notebook and draw or trace a tama. But now that I think about it, I'm probably gonna get regular stuff. A lot of ppl think tamagotchi is stupid.
Yeah, I'm going to get regular stuff too, people might make fun of me. I was asking, because I just got a tamagotchi for my younger cousin for her birthday, and she loves it! I she thinks the furawatchi is really cute. I think she might want some tamagotchi school stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back