Tamagotchi Smart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*-/ fL0. \-*

Reaction score
I got my new Tamagotchi Smart in Green. It needed charge after unboxing.

It has been already used.

the “tama turns off and on again whilst charging” thing happened to me, and it turned off, but I managed to get it back and running again, Whilst holding the only button and the reset button at the same time.

image.jpg

Gen 1… It’s a Girl!

I accidentally took her to the toilet, even though I was trying to take her for a shower. Lol! :ichigotchi:

Now if only they shipped to Costa Rica, haha. Thank you! I'm def ordering this when I visit the US later this year. I love my smart but I wish I could totally enjoy the functionality of it.

Now if only they shipped to Costa Rica, haha. Thank you! I'm def ordering this when I visit the US later this year. I love my smart but I wish I could totally enjoy the functionality of it.
Forgot to say but Some of it will still be Japanese. Here’s An Example!image.jpg
This Will occur when someone comes to your house after downloading a TamaSMA Card, Chatting With Your Tama and and Calling Your Tama.

gen 2 evolved into something that looks like this:IMG_0918.jpeg
I think her name is sacktchi.

Well, Gen 3… Is Actually Gen 2, Sorry Actual Gen 1. Meaning That Gen 2 Is Gen 1. (That Might Sound A Bit Confusing...) I Reset It AGAIN… Whilst I Was Still Raising Actual Gen 1.

Latest posts

Back