Tamagotchi spotting in local video game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
NOTE: Spoilers are contained in this post for "Chibi-Robo" for Nintendo Gamecube

Once you have activated Giga-Robo, a tamagotchi will be under the Giga-Robo. Go back to the basement to retrieve it. Give it to Mr. Sanderson, and you will be able to play with it on the Living Room Table. You have three choices: Pet, Scold, or Turn the Lights off. You will have a Young Mametchi on your screen. I haven't been far in taking care of the Tamagotchi, but I believe your tamagotchi won't be able to evolve. It will beep like a normal tamagotchi. You can NOT pause the tamagotchi.

I'm guessing that the tamagotchi reference is in the Chibi-Robo because BanDai is a part of making Chibi-Robo :(

//Tama*Lover

Oooh! I own Chibi-Robo, and I have gotten that far too! I just gave it to Mr. Sanderson, and he put it on the table. It was awesome! Although, you can't play games and everything, but it is good BanDai put the Tamagotchi into the awesome game, Chibi-Robo!

//TamaPATCHI

hmm interesting im about that far im gonna have to play some more :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back