Tamagotchi still worked while in Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
I visited tamatown and when I left after entering the code my tama was hungry,sad, and asleep!

I thought in tamatown your tama is paused while you visit?

I don't have advice, sorry. I just wanted to say that that happened to me as well. :eek:

no, your Tama doesn't pause. you should either pause it yourself, or check up on your Tamagotchi once in a while.

you should either pause it yourself, or check up on your Tamagotchi once in a while.

That makes no sense since you cant pause your tama then connect to your pc, no function works except the clock when paused. And to check on your tama you need to log out of tamatown, so you cant check it while in tamatown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that V3 it's just like visiting an ordinary web site except you gotta add your username from the tama. That's all. Seriously. OUtside that, I don't know about any of the versions after...

That's one fault I will say the Tamagotchi's have then, and it's too bad because little kids may spend alot of time online and when they come back their tama could be dead from the neglect when the kid thought the tama was paused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back