tamagotchi storage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafanaticforever

Reaction score
if one was to own more then two tamagotchi's, say five, how would one carry them? you have only two pockets on your jeans... any idea's would be much appreciated. thanks,

:D :) tamafanaticforever :p :wub:

Well,

I have this Tamagotchi keychain thing that you hang around your neck. It holds a lot of Tamagotchis.

Sincerely,

:D Pupsluv24 :wub:

P.S. You can find these keychains next to Tamagotchis in stores.

Well,I have this Tamagotchi keychain thing that you hang around your neck. It holds a lot of Tamagotchis.

Sincerely,

:D Pupsluv24 :lol:

P.S. You can find these keychains next to Tamagotchis in stores.
Thanks! i didn't think of that! i really appreciate it!

:D :) tamafanaticforever :p :wub:

Also, another solution is to get a caribiner. It's like a big hooky thingy. You can get it in lots of colors. I have 5 tamas on mine but it could probably hold twice that. You can hook the caribiner to your belt loop or your backpack. Hope that helps!!!

Here is a link to a picture...

Caribiner pic

I have 3 going right now (V1 V3 V4) and I carry each in their own little Chinese purse/pouch, theres a Chinese shop near where I live (I'm in UK btw) and they sell little beaded purse/pouches in different colours and designs lined with a silky material which are perfect for carring around the Tamagotchis and also prevents any of the design being scratched off. I have a Kuchipatchi pouch and charms but they're too cute I don't wanna spoil them!

I hook about two of them onto my belt loops, carry one in each pocket, and then usually hold the other ones (or put them in a sweatshirt pocket) when I'm going to my dad's and have to carry them all over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back