Tamagotchi teenage pregnency!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGekk

Reaction score
A couple days ago i had a 3 yr old girl teenager and my friend had a 5 yr old adult boy and they met so much that they had BABYS? Tamagotchi teenage pregnency!!! Its a new v4.5 glitch! :huh: ;) :blink: :D :D

It's a known problem. Several other people have reported it happening to them.

how come you didnt take the time to look at other topics and find out that a bunch of people already put topics about this? i did too i think :( .... but a bunch of people already know about this and your acting like its such a big deal now...

not trying to be mean at all :)

but i just think you should have checked other topics :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Its actually normal. I had a 2 Yr old teenager and a 6 Yr old adult. They had babies.. Usually if you have a teenager thats 2 or 3 and an adult over 4 yrs old they CAN make babies.

um man i posted a topic exactly the same. its normal but the teenager cant evolve now. sorry a v4.5 ura young memetchi (i wanted a ura memetchi!) and a v4 gozarutchi were real good freinds and i visited them and they had kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The v4.5 one turned into a hyottokotchi :D anyway its ok. its a glitch but nothing else will happen. then you will raise healthy generations of tama. i hope i helped! (koopa my 4th generation tama from jen the ura young meme evolved in its sleep and now its a rebil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back