Tamagotchi The Movie 1 and 2 posters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You amaze me sometimes, Tama-Star girl! You always find the coolest stuff about Tamagotchi!!! I'm going to set those pictures as the background for my computer!!!!!!! Also, I agree, Tamagotchi the Happiest story in the Universe doesn't sound very good.

I like Tamagotchi the Movie :angry: But Happiest Story in the Universe?! :( I saw it on You Tube, but it was in French :mellow: I think.

*off topic : advertising - removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw the tamagotchi music star pack and the dvd with it has happi happtchi and kikitchi is it the happiest story in the universe i wonder i want to get the dvd do u ppl know bout it and when this movie comes out if it isnt the movie

It's actually just the first movie in that bundle, Furbitchi.

Also, don't you think you're bumping a bit? I know it's probably not technically too much time yet to be unallowed, but still...

It's actually just the first movie in that bundle, Furbitchi.
Also, don't you think you're bumping a bit? I know it's probably not technically too much time yet to be unallowed, but still...
Yeah he is right, about the movie, It does NOT have Kikitchi or HapiHapitchi, Furb*tchi

Yeah he is right, about the movie, It does NOT have Kikitchi or HapiHapitchi, Furb*tchi
yeah it has got happi happitchi and kikitchi ill show u the link undear neath has it on ebay and my user name ppl is furby tchi but the i is there coz my a me starts with an i do u ppl also know how to change your user name sorry it sounds like b*tchi any way heres the link to the proof

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...=tab%3DWatching

kk :angry:

and plzz note im a boy

I think the 2nd movie will come along with the new Tama-Go
hmm most likely it will but that 2nd poster is fake i examend the writing at the bottem and its in french which means that they have put translated of the french title in word art from microsoft word and erased it to make it look real the real poster will look way better than that cheap rip off but im nnot saying that tamastar did it k

-----------------------

offical tamago realese dates:

usa: late summer july/august

australia/new zealand:erly october

europe: coming soon

other countrys: coming soon

what do i know about the poster anyway if im wrong dont post no your wrong and it is real

furb***i my my user name is furby tchi !!!!!!! :D

**Let's not get in an arguement about usernames, ok? :angry: ** -AH

Thats weird I got Tamagotchi the movie but it was the yellow monkey character and the other new character (from the happiest movie.) on the DvD. Its weird D: They werent even in the Tamagotchi movie

Huh- Furbitchi, please use proper grammar and capital letters in your posts- otherwise it's annoying to read. I don't think that anyone was thinking that Tama-Star_Girl altered the poster. HapiHapitchi is in the movie, and yes, we in New Zealand got the Tamagotchi movie in 2009- I have it, it is part of my prize collection. I bought it at The Warehouse for $18, I think.

Huh- Furbitchi, please use proper grammar and capital letters in your posts- otherwise it's annoying to read. I don't think that anyone was thinking that Tama-Star_Girl altered the poster. HapiHapitchi is in the movie, and yes, we in New Zealand got the Tamagotchi movie in 2009- I have it, it is part of my prize collection. I bought it at The Warehouse for $18, I think.
Umm ok why did you say yes we got it in Newzealand coz i didnt say anything about that and yes Happihapitchi is in the moviei was talking about the cover of the DvD and what did you mean by it im confused :huh: and the 2nd movie isnt out yet onley the first one which i got 2 years ago could you please explain what you mean you should try to make your posts a bit les confusing no affence :huh: ^_^ :(

P.s what did you also mean by no one was thinking that Tama-Star_Girl altered the poster???????? coz i was saying that i didnt want people to say why would you think she made up the poster type questions if thats wat you mean

And i didnt say that Hapihapitchi wasnet in the movie ????? you are realy confusing me here ^_^

dont worry tamatalk im not trying to get in an argument sorry if it sounded like that

I wasn't only replying to you, you know. There are other people in this thread too, you know. I can't help but say, how old are you?

I wasn't only replying to you, you know. There are other people in this thread too, you know. I can't help but say, how old are you?
I am 13 sorry if my typing is bad its just im used to text talking and i didnt know your post was so confusing it didnt make sence so how old are you then :)

I am 14 years old, and on Tamatalk I try to use correct grammar. My post meant: just this: I WASN'T REPLYING TO ONLY YOUR POST. I have been on TamaTalk for 3 years now, and I haven't seen anyone with such bad grammar.

I am 14 years old, and on Tamatalk I try to use correct grammar. My post meant: just this: I WASN'T REPLYING TO ONLY YOUR POST. I have been on TamaTalk for 3 years now, and I haven't seen anyone with such bad grammar.
Well no need to be mean butdont accuse people of having bad grammer i can type how ever i want so step off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back