Tamagotchi trading cards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi101

Reaction score
Ok, I emailed Bandai of America asking "Do you still make Tamagotchi trading cards? I havent been seeing them at Target anymore." And They emailed me back saying: "we havent shipped any new Tamagotchi cards to Target in a while so I am not sure If there are still stores that have it on there shelves." Could this mean They might not be making Tamagotchi trading cards anymore? :D Tell me what you think! If I posted this in the wrong place could a guide please move it?

Yeah, that is the life of a lot of toys and just stuff in general. The companies make 1 or 2 batches of something and that's it. So you have to get them while you can because they know it won't be in major demand but the companies know they will sell at the same time. That's retail for ya.

Tamagotchis and a lot of toys are that way too. Bandai has them made, they get shipped to the retailers warehouses and they are shipped to stores. The process is only repeated a few times and that's it. Production stops, shipments are not going out any more. That is the end of the production life of that particular thing so get it while you can.

I never saw any in the first place anyways. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back