tamagotchi trading cards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
i was in target tthe other day and i am a big fan of football cards so i looked for football cards and right next to them was a pink plastic container tat said "tamagotchi stickers and trading cards" i couldnt get any bcause its so close to christmas

No, they are only in Target stores (as far as I've seen. I looked at walmart too, but they weren't there). They are $1.99 per pack. Each pack hold 4 cards and one sticker card. There are 24 cards total to collect and 10 total sticker cards. They are quite cute! the front has the pic of the character, along with stats (fav food, least liked food, and self activities like rolling, approacing the screen, ect.). The backs have pics of each V3 design, and a few different shots of TamaTown. For the adult cards, it give general ways of how to get the character on the front of the card. I'll see if I can't get pics soon for everyone to see.

KM

I read about that on Vpets mailgroup too

it sounds nice, wish i had one too stick the sticker all over my tama

that sonuds cool.

:)

im too lazy to edit sonuds

sooo... sounds.

xD

i was in target tthe other day and i am a big fan of football cards so i looked for football cards and right next to them was a pink plastic container tat said "tamagotchi stickers and trading cards" i couldnt get any bcause its so close to christmas
What the fun under coocoo klock?! It sounds so cool.

i want tama cards. xD

Tamagotchi Trading Card Game

TTCG

Hahaha

Sounds pretty interesting that we're finally getting Tamagotchi cards outside Japan. I haven't seen these cards myself, but maybe next time I go to Target (if I ever go), I'll see if I can find and pick up a pack. ^_^

~OM21

I saw those on Tamagotchi.com. I think I'll get some this weekend. :angry: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back