tamagotchi training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How high is you Tamagotchi's training?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• I don't care about that.

• I don't know.

• Training?What training?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, i typed in the cucu clock code and it said I had to pay 2000 points.Does that mean i already have it, but i forgot?

yes, when your tamagotchi cries you need to give it a praise. when its back is turned and is mad, you need to give it a praise. when it calls you for no reason what so ever, you need to give it a timeout. if your sound is off, and you cant hear the beep when it calls you, you can also see if it needs attention if the attention icon is lit or not. it is the icon that is all the way at the bottom right corner. i think you had the clock already thats why you have to pay for it again.

thanks!

so if the attention thing is lit, does that mean she needs praise or a time out?

sori, more questions:how many times can you use the clone?

yes

PS. ill help you with your fonts.to make a diffrent font or make your fonts bigger, you need to highlight the sentence you want changed then leave it highlighted, then go and choose the font or size you want, then that is it. try it.

Cuckoo clock... When you type in the 7th code, you won't get that item, you'll get a costume instead.

Also, i typed in the cucu clock code and it said I had to pay 2000 points.Does that mean i already have it, but i forgot?
Hi, it either means that you already got it once before, or that it was your 7th item code that you entered and you got the rare item in its place (costume).

Thanks, Kotora! And, yes, there is a method. Praise it when it cries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Praise it when it cries, and give it a time-out when it's naughty or when it beeps and nothing is wrong with it. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back