Tamagotchi Tumblr Blogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJYellow22

Reaction score
Heya, so recently, I returned to tumblr, and I decided to remake an inactive blog of mine into a tamagotchi themed one! Since after all, I'm getting back into the tama fandom! You can find it here: https://nanoandtheelectricmayhem.tumblr.comit'll be reblogging and posting tamagotchi stuff for the most part!

So well, my question to tamatalk then, is: do you guys know of any good tamagotchi blogs to follow? If so,could ya post them in this thread as suggestions for me to follow? O:

www.tamaritchi.tumblr.com

www.wolfygotchi.tumblr.com

www.yukichi357.tumblr.com

These are some that I can remember from the top of my head. Their pictures are great IMO ><;;

I just came across this blog today since it was on the recommended blogs list. Her blog sure involves adorable and high-quality photos and I feel like I could reblog just about everything that's on there.

there are a few that i know of, cutechipatchi, solanathetamamama, chocogotchi, rainbowgotchi..... i recommend looking in the #tamagotchi tag, thats where i find most the people i follow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back