tamagotchi turn off

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skedadle

Reaction score
my tamagotchi keeps turning blank why isthis happening!!?? i reset it then its fine but then it turns blank again. why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

:gozarutchi: :huh: :huh: :huh:

What version is your tamagotchi? If it is a version 1-3, you may have turned out the lights. If you go to the third icon in on the bottem row and select it using B, you will see two options: "on" and "off". Chose on, and if it _is_the lights then the screen will go back to normal. If this doesn't work or your tamagotchi does not respond, try changing the battery, as Dark*Star suggested before. If the screen is STILL black and the tamagotchi doesn't respond, then I think your tamagotchi is broken.

But before you get upset (I have overreacted SO many times, don't be like me :gozarutchi: ) try the thing with the lights first. This may be a very simple problem to solve, as I hope!

Good luck!

♥tulip♥

OK, since I do not have a V4.5 and there is no light funcion on that version, then try the battery. I'd like to stay and continue to help you here, but I have to get offline. Please PM me and I will reply tomorrow if you need anything else!

Got to go!!

Maybe your battery is running dry. Try replacing the battery with a new one, can be found at all major technical stores :angry:

Tamagotchies require one CR-2032 3V battery.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :)

A similar thing happened to my v3 once.

Unscrew the battery cover and check that the none of the four little screws that hold your tamagotchi together aren't loose.If they are, carefully use your screwdriver to tighten them again.

Then press the reset button and select download.

Hope I helped :)

:furawatchi: TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

My v3 did that and i kept resetting it but it kept going blank on me 2 min after. Then i left it for a few days and heard a beeping noise coming from it. So i decided to change the battery and now it works like new. It takes a CR2032 cell battery. Just advice don't buy dollar store battery cause it don't work u need energizer it works the best. Hope i helped.

Maybe the battery's not stuck in properly. Once my Tamagotchi's screen went blank so I opened it up and the battery was positioned funny.

was your tamagotchi near any magnents, tv, computers or anthing like that? mine screen went black and it stoped working. lines also came on the screen on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back