Tamagotchi TV Resort Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itachi

Reaction score
In case you didnt know In the past I have made a topic that explains some of the features of the Tama TV Resort and what it acutally is!

As that topic explained some of the games functions and various other stuff explained there,

Here I will attempt to get my scanner working properly and scan you pages from the actual Instruction booklet.

Though it is all in Japanese I will accept questions on "What's this mean", etc....as I know some of the stuff my self. (Not knowing Japanese)

But if you are to ask a question regarding to this please check my previous post first as I dont want to review stuff I have just gone over in the past.

Previous post

Sorry for all the trobule creating a new topic but I didnt want that to be kept going as most of the links did not work for the scans.

But hopefully I will be sucessfull this time around! ^_^

Now time for the scans.

I have labled the page numbers from the page I have scanned to make it easier for you to not forget which one you have just recently clicked!

In case if you are wondering why I skipped some pages...it is because most of it was "Setting it up", and "Safety Rules".I will also be skipping the pages with the games as for right now...because it takes a long time to scan!

PAGE 8

*Try making the pic bigger so you can see it*

I will scan more later when I have the time.

Just hopefully this scanned pic really works! :D

:D Itachi :D

Paragraph at top:

Play the games by rolling the ball and/or pushing the button.

First illustration: Track Ball

Roll using your palm or fingers, up & down, sideways, or on an angle.

Second illustration: Push Button

For menu selection or to make the character jump in a game.

Third illustration: Connecting

Using infrared you can invite a character from your EnTama or UraTama, into the game.

Latest posts

Back