tamagotchi twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xOXOx_lover

Reaction score
Can you get tamagotchi twins. i've been hearing about that...they said it was a rumor but i don't know....is it posible? how about for the tamagotchi connection

No, Bandai said that their programmers never programmed it to do so. The only place there are twins is on the Angelgotch.

I think people may be getting the twins thing from is when you breed two V1s together for an instant the mother has two babies, i.e. twins? So twins are technically born, but the mother or father does not have two babies on one screen after the birth.

Besides that, AmandaGotch is correct. The only other place twins occur in a Tamagotchi is in the Angelgotch with the character, Futagotensi.

I heard that if you want twins all you have 2 do is:

When your tama is haveing babys you are suposed 2 hold down A, B and C until it beeps then let go of A so u r just holding B and C and then press restart but u don let go of B and C until the egg has hatched or the 2 eggs and you get twins if u do it right.

I don know if it is true or not please tell me what happens if you do it Ohh and does anyone know when the version2 tama is coming out I live near Altona. :huh:

Sam ;)

P.S. I am a girl :D :ph34r:

see afterglw said, there r no twins but angelgotchi....the code you said was fake!

When I was a new TamaOwner, I tried the twins code. All it did was kill my Tama. Might be different with other people though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back