Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the login codes for e-tamago.com of the HatenaZoku characters (found out via binary - thanks, hehehe)

Getatchi (HatenaZoku rare family character toddler)

Okutchi (HatenaZoku rare family character toddler)

Okutchi UFO (Any Town) (HatenaZoku rare family character toddler)

Shirupurutchi (HatenaZoku rare family character teen)

Shirupurutchi UFO (Any Town) (HatenaZoku rare family character teen)

Rakugotchi (HatenaZoku rare family secret character teen)

Enjoy! Shirupurutchi is so cheecky, lol, he is a bum. xD

Well, I got to my mini finally, which had been awake half an hour, and it had gone back to its home planet. There was this duckface that was turning round and round. :D

Lets see... I've had him for...

24th June - 11th July

For about 17 or 18 days. :D Is that a normal time for a Mini to leave? He seemed so young, Ginjirotchi. I pressed a button (a) to see whether that would give me additional information, and a checked egg appeared, and out hatched a Marutchi, so that was that. What character will I get this time?

Maybe Kuchipatchi and Furawatchi. ^.^

Lol

Or I'll try Unchi Kun someday...

...someday

[SIZE=19pt]Guide To Yuki Penguin[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt][/SIZE] 

All You Need To Know

How to Begin

When you first start to play with your Yuki Penguin, you pull out the tab. If you want to start a new game to sequel an older one, or you had to change its batteries, you must gently press the reset button that is found on the back below the left screw.

Set the Time Correctly

As you press that, the time appears. Press ENTER and use the left button to swivel through the numbers and set the hours.

Then press the right button to go onto the minutes, and with the left button swivel through and set the minutes. Make sure the time is completely correct, or that it is set up in a special way, because once you have set the time of Yuki Pengin, you cannot change it, and you do not want to miss any events. To enter the date press ENTER. Then press CLOCK to go out of clock mode.

Also note that in each game, the clock is fast, and can be up to 15 minutes fast.

Yuki Penguin comes

You will have to wait a while while Yuki Penguin arrives to Earth. The sky will be blakc with little fireworks. Finally, a baby penguin will appear within an explosion, and then you are ready to care for it.

How To Care For Yuki Penguin

Once Yuki comes, you must look after him. When he comes, all his 'hearts' are empty, and he is very sad, you must fill them all up. If you neglect your penguin too much, he will die. The Yuki Penguin can die in two main ways: Neglect, and Old Age. Yuki Penguin has a maximum livespan of 12 days, and he will then die at 12:00 AM at night by default.

The Buttons

Yuki Penguin has five buttons. Whenever you press one, it makes a 'beep', even when no action is taken after pressing it. I explained which you had to press when you first started it up, but here it is different:

ESC

It's a small button. Use it to exit icons or unmark icons. I noticed that if you have an icon selected, it will not deselect itself, so you have to make sure you press ESC twice.

CLOCK

Use this to scroll in and out of the CLOCK. It takes five seconds to scroll onto the clock, and to exit the clock, press CLOCK again, and the Penguin will immediately appear after pressing it. I noticed Yuki can get up later/go to bed later by being in clock mode. Yuki often gets up at around 9am, and goes to bed at 9pm or 10pm. If at 9am you are in CLOCK mode, it will not wake up till you go out of clock mode. I don't know whether this could serve as a pause feature. Tomorrow I'll stay in clock mode before it awakes, and see if it loses any 'hearts'. Notice that if you do that once it is already up, it will run normally. The clock mode doesn't seem to work as a Pause function, I honestly don't think Yuki has one.

ENTER

This button is slightly bigger. it is oval-shaped. Use this to select OK. It's like the Tamagotchi 'B' button. When you press it, it says OK to whatever you have selected. If you press ENTER without anything selected, it will select the first icon (drink), and if you press ENTER again, it will feed your Penguin. I thought that was quite funny.

Button Left

Pointing like this '<'. Use it to select and scroll through the icons on the left menu, or for going from the right menu to the left menu. Also to scroll through food, or status, or when playing a game, the 'hand' you want to show, also to select ON on the light and the air-conditioning.

Button Right

Pointing like this '>'. Use it to select and scroll through the icons on the right menu, or for going from the left menu to the right menu. Also to scroll through food, or status, or when playing a game, the 'hand' you want to show, also to select OFF on the light and the air-conditioning.

Reset

Foudn on the back of Yuki, makes the game restart from the beginning again. Press when penguin dies.

The Icons

You can interact and look after your penguin using each icon. :D Note, Yuki never poos, and there is no attention icon, so always be careful to be lsitenign to your Yuki Penguin, or check on it often, whenever it needs something, it will make a loud beep.

Drink

Select with left button or enter, and press enter. If your penguin needs to drink, it will drink it. If your penguin doesn't, he will say no. One drink will fill up one 'glass' in the status. If your penguin goes down two empty glasses, it will beep.

Food

Select it with the left button, and press enter. There are six food options. They are:

• Fish - If you eat a lot of this, you will get the evolution branch at the bottom of the growth chart, and it will stop you from eating the Apple and the Black Half Pizza.
  • Pizza Slice - I think that if you eat a lot of this, you get the lower evolution branch like the fish, and it will block out from eating Ice Cream and Chicken (not sure about this)
  • Apple - If you eat a lot of this, your penguin will take the evolution branch in the middle of the chart, and it blocks you out from eating Fish and Pizza Slice.
  • Black half Pizza - Not sure what this is, but I think that if you eat a lot of this, Yuki takes the middle evolution branch like Apple, and blocks out from eating Ice Cream and Chicken (not sure about this)
  • Ice Cream - I guess and think that when you eat a lot of this, Yuki takes the top evolution branch, and doesn't allow to eat Fish and Pizza Slice.
  • Chicken - Not sure what this is, but I think it said in the instructions that it was chicken, but it looks like a steaming bowl pith a pole on top. I think that when you eat this, Yuki takes top evolution branch like Ice Cream, and blocks out from eating Apple and Black Half Pizza
I am not completely sure bout that though. By blocking out food I mean that when Yuki eats, and evolves, he evolves into the branch 'conditioned' most by the food he ate, andas he becomes that, when you try tomake him eat certain types of food, he will say no. So far I only ate fish first gen, got last evolution branch, and blocked out apple and black half pizza and on second gen (where I am now) I only ate apples, and couldn't eat Fish or Pizza Slice.

When Yuki is two bowls of food down, he will beep. Two platefuls of food fill up one bowl (encourages you to eat a mixed variety of food)

Lights

Select it with the left button. When Yuki goes to bed, youmust turn the light settings from ON to OFF. He will beep when he goes to bed, in a down music scale.

Praise/Discipline

Select with the left button. I have never had to use this I don't think. Supposedly when Yuki is cross, you must pat him. When you select that, a hand pats Yuki, and he gets happy. Sometimes Yuki looks down in the dumps, but that never does anything, I always have to play a game, make sure he has the happiest mood, and to snap him out of the bad mood, I need to visit the status to check on it, and then he stops being so cross.

Status

Select this with the left button. Use the Status to check how your penguin is doing, and check he is doing as well as possible, or he may get ill/die/beep.

These are the things you can check on the status:

• Mood - There are five mood levels, going from very unhappy to very happy ( :rolleyes: - :D - :) - :| - :( )
  • Marks - You must make Yuki study a lot to make sure he gets high marks. They range from E+ to A+ ( A+ - B+ - C+ - D+ - E+ )
  • Weight and Age - When you feed Yuki he will gain weight. Not sure what happens if you get overweight, I dont think you can because Yuki won't eat more than he needs. Age shows how old your penguin is. Everyday he gets up, he gets one year older. Yuki dies at the age of 12, at 0:00.
  • Food/Hunger - Represented by four bowls. If any are empty, you must feed your penguin. It'll beep everytime it empties two bowls.
  • Water/Thirst level - Represented by four glasses. If any are empty, you must give Yuki a drink. It'll beep every time it empties two glasses.
  • Temperature - Indicates the temperature of Yuki. The ideal Temperature is of around 15ºC. However, if it is lower or higher, don't turn the air on or off, it won't make any difference till Yuki complains of the heat or the cold, however it can give you an idea of how soon it is going to beep. High temperatures are beeped when the temperature is 20ºC+ and beeps when cold when around 2ºC - 7ºC.
Always remember to check the status often, like every half hour. Yuki penguins are needier the younger they are.

Game

Select with the right button. The game is Stone, Scissors or Paper. The object of the game is to let the Penguin win. First of all, with a beep, a human hand will appear. Choose whether you want to play Paper, Scissors or Stone, by selecting with the left/right buttons. Then a small black flipper will appear (cute feature). If Yuki wins, there is a happy tune, and the mood meter goes up a level. If Yuki equalises or loses, he gets cross, but he doesn't lose a level on the happiness meter.

This is the combo that 80% of the times works for me (the numbers indicate which go it is - in the game you have to play up to 5 times till you ahev to satrtthe game again, the first word is me, the second, waht Yuki brings out):

1. Scissors - Stone (Yuki wins)

2. Stone - Paper (Yuki wins)

Then after that, I select them randomly, and Yuki seems to have picked up some luck, because he often wins most of teh time after that. :)

You can also cancel the game at any time when the human hand is shown by pressing ESC.

Studying

Select with the right button. Use this to make your penguin study. Everytime you make him study he goes up a 'studylevel' on the 'study meter'. Use this if for example your penguin has a mark of B+, and you want A+, make him study once.

Bathtime

Select with the right button. Only useable when needed, if not Yuki will refuse. When Yuki needs a bath,, he will beep. When you look at him you will see him flickering between its normal self and a black penguin. He is getting dirty, and you must shower him quickly. :)

Air Conditioning

Select with the right button. Only use this when Yuki beeps. Look at the screen. If Yuki is shivering, turn the air off. If he looks angry, because he is yelling with a # above his head, he is hot - turn the air on. If you turn the air on and off without Yuki asking for it, you may need to turn the air off and on, or on and off for an efect to take place.

Medicine

Select with the right button. If your Penguin is at the bottom of the screen with an ugly look, he is probably ill. To me it seems that Yuki has to get ill like once a day. You must very quickly cure it and give it an injection. It is a big pain when it does that, because it means the status is reset,and by that I mean that it becomes totally empty:

• Unhappy :(
  • Low Study Level E+
  • Not sure about weight, but age stays the same
  • Totally Hungry
  • Totally Thirsty
  • Nothing Wrong with Temperature
You must restore Yuki's health as soon as possible by feeding him, palying games with him and making him study.

Evolutions

On the instructions, a growthchart comes. Some of them are marked by a boxed ?, but you can see what characters you can get on a certain 'evolution branch' as I call them. Evolution depends on what you feed Yuki.

Yuki Penguins evolve when they get up. Sometimes it takes two days, and sometimes it takes one. From a baby to toddler to little teen it takes one day, but to go through the rest of the characters, I think it takes one day, till you get to the 'secret character', where there are only two of them. He is not playable, and he dies at 0:00

After that, time to reset it. :) That is all about Yuki penguin.

Specifically made for chocosilver and anyone else interested in Yuki Penguin. Hope it was helpful!!!
Wonderful Guide! This will be so useful when I get my Yuki.

Thanks, Spiffy!

Wonderful Guide! This will be so useful when I get my Yuki.Thanks, Spiffy!
No problem chocosilver. :rolleyes: I knew you were getting one, so I thought I'd make one for you, though I have to investigate the foods more. :D

As for today, I have five baby boys to name, and look after.

My Unisaur got a bid badly looked after, and became Mr. Velociraptor again. :)

TMy Yuki penguin woke up slightly more advanced at the age of five, with a nice cute beak. :)

Well, my EnTamas evolved this morning. I now have the bum (Shirupurutchi) and the Pillow one (Rakugotchi). 

Before I had Getatchi and Okutchi, the sandal and the mouth. :( They are ever so cute, I love to watch Rakugotchi talk to me, and Shirupurutchi loves to waggle his bottom at me. :( Shirupurutchi looks like a chick, but look closely!!

What seems to be his wing is really the bum-line (to say it some way, lol)

I also got the teachers, the blac one has the flower - style teacher and my Ciào Memecchi (Rakugotchi) got the Intelligence teacher which on Tamagotchi DS is called "TurtlePedia" LoL!

I also got a training point on my Unisaur again, andit became a braquiosaurus again. :S
Shirupurutchi sounds so cute! I wanna use the dating card on my Entama... Rakugotchi turns into Kabukitchi, an Indian (?) guy. Pretty ugly if you're me. :D

Shirupurutchi sounds so cute! I wanna use the dating card on my Entama... Rakugotchi turns into Kabukitchi, an Indian (?) guy. Pretty ugly if you're me. :D
Lol, yeah! I can't wait for tehm to evolve. Very silly of me not to have taken any pictures yet, hahaha.

Anyway, I have some stuff to report:

Unisaur

He spent most of the day as a Velociraptor, but then I disciplined him, got 5 training points and I got the braquiosuarus again. x( I wish I could get different dinosaurs...

Yuki Penguin

Same as always...

Mini

Last night, he decided to become a Mametchi... I had him last gen... Maybe I should ignore the Mini a bit more, get something worse than Ginjirotchi... Or maybe look after very well, get a Furawatchi or a Kuchipatchi... I don't know really, I am not an expert on Minis.

V3

I went to Portugal today, I expected the beginning to be a failure, so I took Hinatchi the V3 as well as my two unpausable VPets with me to keep me company.

I was just saying the trip was getting on badly and hugged my Hinatchi. I paused to drink some water, and it must have evolved, but surprisingly, I didn't hear the noise. Probably cos someone's mobile was ringing. Anyway, I checked on it 10 seconds later and...

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

A

[SIZE=21pt]DECOTCHI!!!![/SIZE]

You could say I was put off by its looks. my mother found him creepy too, such a grizzly grin, sown up face... I can't believe he can be a good character. :wacko: *apalled*

Anyway, I turned him upside down, and it looks like a blank face with big eyebrows...

Tomorrow I shall put the Hohotchi costume on him, he is way to ugly and scary to stare at.

I also bought several tickets, to Switzerland I think, and I have the old Hawaii one. Maybe Ill do them as Hohotchi, it'll look better. :(

Last night, I killed my Angelgotchi. I turned the lights offKuriten,a nd wehn I proceeded to cure its illness, it became a black egg, and died.

I rehatched Obaketchi, I looked after the first half of it, and then ignored it all night and half of the day till it became a Takoten (yay). I have its hearts half filled up, and the AP at 0. I quite fancy Ojayitenshii and Otonoten. ;)

I also got my GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI on V3 thanks to Chocosilver and StarTama. :huh:

Password for me:

UserName:

SPIFF

Password:

My Yuki Penguin evolved again, it is the penguin that appears on the fron of the package, so cute!!!

My Unisaur became Velociraptor again. This is getting boring, little switches between a braquiosaurus and a velociraptor. I'll let the training drop even more - get something new. :(

The last ticket passwords I think :huh:

Hawaii:

Hohotchi (Decotchi):

Incoming password:

Outcoming password (dang, he came out as a bright green Decotchi)

(palm tree)

Switzerland (I think) 5800p:

Hohotchi (Decotchi):

Incoming password:

Outcoming password (ugh - ugly ugly Decotchi):

(skis)

I guess Hohotchi looks good. Decotchi is... freaky. I feel sorry for all those who have had him... Looking after him so good, just to get... :huh:

[Gen1: Teletchi > Tamatchi > Young Mametchi > Pyonkotchi]|[Gen2: Teletchi > MohiTamatchi > Hinatchi > Decotchi]

Yuppee!!!

My EnTamas evolved:

Kabukitchi (HatenaZoku Rare Adult)

Ashitchi (HatenaZoku Rare Adult)

Ashitchi UFO (Any Town) (HatenaZoku Rare Adult)

Those are my characters. Kabukitchi is the one who wears the mask. Ashitchi is a foot.

Kabukitchi is kinda cute...

But I think Ashitchi, the foot, it more. The foot actually has ARMS!!! xD

They are all such cute characters.

And as of now...

[SIZE=20pt]I Have Had All The HatenaZoku Characters!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have Had All The HatenaZoku Characters!!!!
Congratualations, Spiffy! I only need to achive an Ashitchi, witch I will in a few days, until I've had all of the HayenaZoku characters!

Congratualations, Spiffy! I only need to achive an Ashitchi, witch I will in a few days, until I've had all of the HayenaZoku characters!
Yay! Good for you too! The foot is probably going to be my favourite HatenaZoku adult! :blink:

It is so cute the way his arms of the foot lie down by his side. ^.^

Anyway, back onto my evolutions (which happen daily, lol)

Angel

I got the desired character! Oyajitenshii! He's kinda weird, but he is funny. He is an Ojayitchi with wings, and as there isn't enough space on the screen for the halo to fit, it attaches onto his 'hair'.

Anyway, hopefully I will then get Otonoten. And maybe Debirutchi. Jiro reported to me that he had got one, everly too, very cool, and lucky of them, hehe, but they said he wasn't playable. ;)

Mind you, they own Japanese Angelgotchis, mine is American, so i guess that is one difference there is. :D I really want a yellow Japanese angel to match my blue one. ^.^

Oceangotchi

He hasn't evolved yet. My condolences to RTT's Oceangotchi. Mine is still floating about, I hope he gets to that danged adult stage this time!! Haha.

Neither Yuki nor Unisaur have experiemnted any changes yet, and I think that is it, apart from the fact I bought myself a nice camouflage lanyard (or two... hehehehehe)

[SIZE=21pt]OCEANGOTCHI CALENDAR[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

After observing Kuragetchi for over two hours, I took a timeline of its records. Oceangotchi does every action if it does one on the exact [x hour]:[x min]:00second, which is easy, because you just need to check every minute (ahem).

So, here is what I copied down:

9:21 - Hungry Heart

9:25 - Happy Heart

9:27 + Poo (5 seconds)

9:31 - Hungry Heart

9:36 - Happy Heart

9:41 - Hungry Heart

9:45 + Skull of Dirtiness

9:47 + Polar Bear Attack - Happy Heart

9:51 - Hungry Heart

9:58 - Happy Heart

10:01 - Hungry Heart

10:09 - Happy Heart

10:11 - Hungry Heart

10:20 - Happy Heart

10:21 - Hungry Heart

10:31 - Hungry Heart - Happy Heart

10:37 + Polar Bear Attack (every 50 minutes)

10:41 - Hungry Heart

10:42 - Happy Heart

10:45 + Poo (5 seconds) (every 1h 18min) (next poo 12:03)

10:51 - Happy Heart

10:53 - Happy Heart

11:01 - Hungry Heart

11:04 - Happy Heart

11:11 - Hungry Heart

11:15 - Happy Heart

11:21 - Hungry Heart

11:26 - Happy Heart

11:27 + Polar Bear Attack (every 50 minutes)

11:31 - Hungry Heart

11:37 - Happy Heart

11:39 + Skull of Dirtiness (every 114 minutes = 1h 54 min)

11:41 - Hungry Heart

11:48 - Happy Heart

11:51 - Hungry Heart

11:59 - Happy Heart

12:01 - Hungry Heart

12:03 - Poo (5 secs) (Next poo 13:21)

12:10 - Happy Heart

12:11 - Hungry Heart

My Theories

These are some theories which I think could explain some happenings on oceangotchi. I do not know whether they are correct or not, so if they aren't, don't bash me, it is just a provisional theory before we find the correct one. :)

The Squid

We always get annoyed with the 'random' appearance of the squid popping up. ^_^

Anyway, I noticed (and said above), that everything like a heart drop, a poo, an illness etc... happens on the exact 00 second of a new minute. Therefore, maybe when we play the treasure game, if we happen to open a chest on the exact 00 of a minute, we would get the squid. Sometimes we seem to get it in a row, because maybe a minute has gone by while we flush its loo, and we hurriedly play with it again.

Death

We know it can die because of attacks, and it also has these random deaths :p

Maybe when hungry heart, happy heart, illness, poo, skull of dirtiness and polar bear attack all coincide on one precise second, or when quite a few of them coincide on a second, maybe that is what makes the oceangotchi snuff it.

Another thing is by illness. Sometimes, Oceangotchi gets ill, and it does not beep when it does that, and then we must cure it. Sometimes it can be 5 doses, others 16. So maybe when it gets ill, Oceangotchi can only have up to a total of a certain number of shots of medicine throughout its life cycle, lets say 20 or 30. When the illness is bad enough, and will need over 20 or 30 shots, and we have already given some in the past, giving us less chances of saving it, maybe that is what makes the illness flash, and let Oceangotchi die.

I think it is that second reason which makes Ocean die. Feeding many snacks also makes Ocean die, don't ask me why. And another theory for that is:

A fish will float on the surface (and die probably) if it doesn't weigh much. If it weighs too much it will sink. Maybe snacks make it weigh too much and alas, it sinks. Another thing, when we overfeed snacks on a normal Tamagotchi, every 20 lbs (or 10 snacks), it will get tooth ache. Perhaps every certain number of snacks on Ocean triggers the illness thing, which leads us back to the second theory. :)

Those are my Theories anyway.

Now, the facts and records:

Facts and Records by Observation

Hungry Heart Drop

Every ten minutes

Happy Heart Drop

Every eleven minutes

Poo

Every hour and eighteen minutes

Discipline

Unregistered

Illness

Unregistered

Polar Bear Attack

Every fifty minutes

Every Extra Skull of Dirtiness

Every hour and fifty four minutes

Now, some of those things may vary fromone ocean to another:

Hungry Heart Drop

Between 8 and 15 minutes (estimation)

Happy Heart Drop

Between 8 and 15 minutes (estimation)

Poo

Between 1 and 1 and a half hours (estimation)

Polar Bear

Every 50 minutes (fixed)

Illness

Unregistered

Discipline

Unregistered

Extra Skull of Dirtiness

Between 1 hours and 40 minutes and 2 hours (estimation)

Anyway, I do not know whether the estimations are correct or not, they maybe longer, shorter etc...

And remember, all this info is for the Kuragetchi stage exclusively. The baby stage (Planktontchi) will have those periods of time shorter, and the teen stage (Otototchi and Kingyotchi) will have them longer, and the adults (KeroPyontchi, Taiyakitchi, Kaitchi, Kujiratchi and Can't Remembertchi, lol) even longer.

Im Very sorry to post here, but this is the best log i ever read!
Oh thank you. :p I don't mind comments at all. IN fact, I like them. It reminds me/makes me feel that people are reading my logs, hehe. ^_^

Anyway, lets see... Other things that have happened today ith my Tamagotchis. :)

Yuki Penguin

It evolved again into the complete adult penguin. I will enjoy him for two days before he is sucked up into the 'batman' thing, or this other secret penguin, and then I will go for the last possible evolution.

Although as I have this San Pablo activity, I think I will leave it till it is over (2 weeks), and then I will redo it. i don't want to bring too many Vpets to San Pablo, I only really want to take the Unisaur till that dies. The other Tamagotchis can remain in pause/sleeping.

Unisaur

He briefly became a braquiosuarus as I disciplined him, but thenbecame a velociraptor again as he got ill, not sure why.

The other Tamas remain in their same state. My Mini has been neglected a lot by moi (or by everyone, hehe), so I can't get Ginjirotchi/Mametchi again. A new character is on the wait. :)

I still have Pyajitenshii, and some V1/V2 babies to name...

Baby boys, the lot xS

Today was ny first day at Summer School thing. I decided to bring my two VPets so they wouldn't die at home. The UniSaur got disciplined for not eating I think, and I have the braquisoaurus.

I also... ...found a way to Pause Yuki Penguin:

[SIZE=17pt]How To Pause Yuki Penguin!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It is actually very easy to pause a Yuki Penguin, easier than I thought. There are two ways of doing it, depending on whether Yuki is awake, or asleep:[/SIZE]

How To Pause Yuki When He Is Asleep

1. Before Yuki wakes up, press the clock button and leave him in clock mode
  2. That will pause him till whenever you press clock again
  3. When you press clock again Yuki will wake up, and evolve if he needs to, and he won't have lost any health
How To Pause Yuki When He Is Awake

1. First of all, press the left button and select lights
  2. With the right button and enter, turn the lights off
  3. When the lights are off, press clock to go into clock mode
  4. When you press clock again, you will go back to main screen, and you can unpause it
  5. To unpause, turn the lights back on again
  6. Note: I do not know for sure whether simply turning the lights off pauses Yuki penguin or not

So... Hope this helps Yuki-Penguiners. :(

Also, my EnTamas got jobs yesterday.

I believe it was my black one who had the style GUT points, and he got a gardening job I think - well, he got this watering can xD, which looked more like an oiling can (maybe he had to style and oil heavy machinery and robots, hahaha)

My Ciào got that weird job of a kind of belt with a circle , which I think is an intelligence job. :(

I mated my V3 too. Decotchi got the matchmaker you see, and it offered me a Hashizotchi. I don't know how good Hashizotchi is, but I sure think he is cute, so I mated with him...

...and got a boy Teletchi... Drat... When will I ever get a ShiroteletchI???

[SIZE=12pt]☻ceangotchi News![/SIZE]

Well, this actually happened yesterday, but yet again, such great news!!

Last night, 6:00PM Oceangotchi time, my Oceangotchi became an...

OTOTOTCHI!!!! Well, I must admit I would have preferred a Kingyotchi, for variation you know, but I think an Otototchi is just as good, because he is the good teen for Oceangotchi, and it means I can pick off the game where I left it last time which was when it died as an Otototchi, very near an adult evolution. :(

It was two years old at the time, it was marking 6:00PM, when all of the sudden, the bubbles speeded up, and a Kuragetchi zoomed off the screen to come back as a Otototchi!!

Anyway, you may guess I was very happy. I guess on my second day of Otototchi caring for, every hour I could just try and see if it evovles, and I will try to catch it on videocam, but I don't promise anyhting. :(

And for Otototchi, a bit of a crappy timetable, but none the less (also, Otototchi would be going to bed soon):

6:48 - Happy Heart

6:50 + Polar Bear Attack

7:00 - Lights Off, Need To Be Turned On, Sun Went Down

7:05 - Hungry Heart

7:12 - Happy Heart

7:18 + Poo

I figured out that it looses a happy heart every 24 minutes, which is not bad AT ALL. As for Hungry hearts,a s Oceangotchi is paused, it is not regisetred. -'_'-

[SIZE=12pt]Yaysome! My Angelgotchi became Otonoten. I didn't catch him evolving, but I sure found him later on. [/SIZE] B)

His stats descend at a surprisingly fast rate.

He loses an AP point every 7 minutes!! :angry:

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

The Unisaur was fine today, and Yuki Penguin woke up as the BatMan freaky thing. :angry: I paused him today anyway. Ah well...

At least that means I will be able to begin a new evolution soon. :D

Here's an eating table (the name at the front is if you only eat that, o that is really what you eat):

[ Fish: 3rd Evolution | Can eat Fish, Pizza Slice, Ice Cream and Chicken | Cannot eat Apple nor Half Black Pizza Slice ]

[ Apple: 2nd Evolution | Can eat Apple and Ice Cream | Cannot eat Fish, Pizza Slice, Half Black Pizza Slice nor Chicken ]

I do not know the rest... yet.

Well, I got the matchmaker (called it actually) on my EnTamas. :>)

My Black GUTS (Ashitchi/Nazokotchi) was offered a Mametchi. I wanted a Mamezoku kid next gen, so I said yes. :furawatchi: I got a baby Mamezoku.

My Ciào got the matchmaker too, got a char like Hidatchi, but with bobs on its head. Can't remember the name. I had no idea which family it was from but I said yes. They mated and... I got a Memezoku kid!! I wanted a Memezoku kid, and it was a girl! Just perfect!!

Exactly what I wanted!! WooHoo!!

[SIZE=12pt]Some Babies and V1, V2 and V3 Caring For... ARGH!!![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Well, here I am, again, having to look after these wicked baby Tamagotchis. First I need to think up of some names, then name them, and then spend one busy hour looking after the things!!

So, here goes:

V1 1: MOUSE (he was going to be OYSTER, but that is six letters): Babytchi > Marutchi

V2 1: CROME (I know it is written CHROME, but that is too long): Puchitchi > Marutchi

V2 2: AMBER (He was meant to be CROME, and CROME was meant to be AMBER): Puchitchi > Hitodetchi

V1 2: TITCH (As usual): Babytchi > Marutchi

V2 3: PEARL (Hoping this was a name I hadn't used yet :eek: ): Puchitchi > Marutchi

V3 1: SNOOF (Wasn't sure what to call this one apart from one of my nicknames): Teletchi > MohiTamatchi

As you can see, I did not get very good characters even though I was a long time playing with them......

Still, the V1s and V2s had bad characters (though high training :furawatchi: ) last gen, and only V3 was looked after well (Decotchi).

I also found out that the Gramaphone works when youa re a baby. :eek: :eek:

LOL!

And soon, my birthday... My secnd birthday my tamas will celebrate, hehehe

Today I had to tell my Unisaur off several times because he kept refusing his food, but as he was already the 'best' dinosaur, he didn't become anything, so his training 'thingie' is full. :puroperatchi:

...Well, was full. :chohimetchi: As of now, I just got hold of it to copy out its stats, and the screen was blank. I thought that was quite strange since the Unisaur never turns its pixels off except at night, so I pressed a button. To my surprise, and sadness, he was dead. :kuribotchi:

The death scene is a mound of Earth with a cross in the middle. On the right side there is a Moon, with some flashing stars. On the left side there is a flashing cross... How sad. :ichigotchi:

When I pressed the (A) button, it only showed some of its stats:

☻25yr

O 38KG

I noticed that if I pressed B on the stats the time would appear, and as pressing B again, it would still be on the stat screen.

My Yuki Penguin was dead too, he was 12 years old, and the ugly batguy I got yesterday died, so...

I grabbed a pencil, and stuck it in the reset button (not too hard), and I set the time. I did it a bit wrong, since I had it 3 mins ahead of real time, and by the time Yuki Penguin dies, its clock ends up abount 15 minutes, or more, ahead.

Anyway, I got a little baby penguin, and I decided to feed it nothing but ice cream. I soon noticed that however much ice cream I fed it, no hunger bowls would fill up, so I had to feed it something else. I fed it Chicken and two pieces of Fish (Oops). So, his diet this time will be Chicken.

[Fish ~ Third Evolution]

[Pizza Slice ~ ? Evolution]

[Apple ~ Second Evolution]

[Half Pizza ~ ? Evolution]

[ice Cream ~ ? No Idea]

[Chicken ~ To Be Found Out]

My other question is... should I restart my Unisaur? The baby is really needy, and if I have to take him to San pablo, he may not be well attended.

Another thing I noticed, just now, is that after feeding the Ice Cream, I had not played a game with it, and it was totally happy. I did absent-mindedly play a game with it, but maybe Ice Cream has the same SNACK function on TamaGotchi? If so, it will be very useful, as well as give its weight some importance, because it can eat as many as it likes, and it can make it overweight. I wonder if being overweight makes it die before, or makes him ill... somethign to check.

As for the overweight thing, I must be right, the babuy weighs 42 kilogrammes, which I am sure is more than the weight my penguin had when it died. :gozarutchi:

And yes... I may as well restart UniSaur, see what happens. :marumimitchi: I had 25 good days with him *sigh* Time for another 25 good days.

*resets*

Latest posts

Back